Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

You're right. But sjljewjskjfsejskejs I don't know I don't know. Thank god for not being super completely 100% impulsive. :naughty:

Yeah... I know I am. :3 xD I'm just trying to slowly talk myself out of going on an obsessive collector's rampage again. :roftl:

:aah: I made Lauren get married to Cambrie :aah:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. But sjljewjskjfsejskejs I don't know I don't know. Thank god for not being super completely 100% impulsive. :naughty:

Yeah... I know I am. :3 xD I'm just trying to slowly talk myself out of going on an obsessive collector's rampage again. :roftl:

Hey, don't worry. You can always pretend to have t'awesome rare collector stuffs. :original:

Hey' date=' don't worry. You can always pretend to have t'awesome rare collector stuffs. :original:[/quote']

Pretending isn't as impressive!! *brandishes kitchen knife* AT LAST, MY ARM IS COMPLETE AGAIN!!!! :aah: See now, it would look much nicer if I could brandish the original prop replica. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

No seriously... What. XD

Pretending isn't as impressive!! *brandishes kitchen knife* AT LAST' date=' MY ARM IS COMPLETE AGAIN!!!! :aah: See now, it would look much nicer if I could brandish the original prop replica. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I see your point. But triipppppp. Visiting friiieeeennndssss. Leaving this hellhole of a countryyyyyyyyyy. Even if for a little whiiiiiilllleeeeeeee.

You're right. Also' date=' I'm seriously crazy. :naughty:[/quote']

Maybe, or perhaps you're just a harmlessly obsessive fangurl who's willing to blow a bunch of money on beautiful original props for her collection.

...nope. Definitely crazy, this one. :roftl:

Maybe' date=' or perhaps you're just a harmlessly obsessive fangurl who's willing to blow a bunch of money on beautiful original props for her collection.

...nope. Definitely crazy, this one. :roftl:[/quote']

You do know, though, that I'm very interested in things like that. Old things, imperfect things, quirky things- got to love them. Plus there's the fact that owning things from movies is weirdly satisfying. It's like a part of the genius is right next to you and kgjdjfsfjidjskfm.

You do know' date=' though, that I'm very interested in things like that. Old things, imperfect things, quirky things- got to love them. Plus there's the fact that owning things from movies is weirdly satisfying. It's like a part of the genius is right next to you and kgjdjfsfjidjskfm.[/quote']

I suppose I must agree with that. I've always wanted things with meaning. To you know... Cherish and adore forever. :3

I suppose I must agree with that. I've always wanted things with meaning. To you know... Cherish and adore forever. :3

And having something from a movie automatically assigns it that meaning. c: okay, fine. Get something small for Christmas, you deserve it. Haven't collected in years. Nothing expensive though. Promise me that. :teehee:

And having something from a movie automatically assigns it that meaning. c: okay' date=' fine. Get something small for Christmas, you deserve it. Haven't collected in years. Nothing expensive though. Promise me that. :teehee:[/quote']

:thumb_yello: okay, may as well. Since nobody's getting my presents this year. :naughty: I promise. :wink2: