StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: I will dont, you worry.

When? :das:

I actually was hence why I am laughing. Least you aren't calling me a slut like my friend did during computing,even if he was kidding on..:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmmm, he probably was kidding and wouldn't want you to take it to heart! I don't see how you could possibly be a slut anyway when you just have one boyfriend that you really care about! :aah:

i'm happy... That's something new, i didn't remember, how it feels to be happy...

Aww..know how it feels really. But good to see you are happy.:wink2:

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I not long found that out actually,found that pretty cool.

Oh dear,I'm 18 next year.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmmm, he probably was kidding and wouldn't want you to take it to heart! I don't see how you could possibly be a slut anyway when you just have one boyfriend that you really care about! :aah:

Or do I?:mf_rosetinted: Aha kidding. I am not a whore either,been called that but that was an actual said to hurt me. To be exact the girl called me 'Fat,ugly,whore' and now you know a part of why I don't think I'm beautiful as I get things like that...and I haven't even done anything to upset/annoy the person.

Tomarrow when Ashton and Sam are both there , I think ash was angery at Sam for something I told Sam then when Sam told me the results I think he might of lied that little ...... ...... Now I wanna beat the .... Out of him * cracks knuckles * :tears:

you don't have to, this is just me and my awful life :huglove:

aww... Love you too Emma :huglove:

Aww,yay! spread the love! :aah:

If they cancel my 1D concert I will cry my eyes out :tears:

Aha you will be doing what I did when I found out about the Mika gig being cancelled,I actually did cry,tried not to. As for now,I'm more gutted about not seeing him now. Considering I was only seeing him then and not going to London or Manchester,it really does suck.

Aww,yay! spread the love! :aah:

Aha you will be doing what I did when I found out about the Mika gig being cancelled,I actually did cry,tried not to. As for now,I'm more gutted about not seeing him now. Considering I was only seeing him then and not going to London or Manchester,it really does suck.

I will cry no matter what