Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

A cerke.:mikacool:He he he he he he he he he he he he Kili. c:

Mm... High stakes... Mm. :das:Im still in shock that I had no idea you liked the Hobbit :mikacool: wait, so do you like LOTR too? And WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?? :shocked: xD

Edit: 1:55 pm I get out to the buses. :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm... High stakes... Mm. :das:Im still in shock that I had no idea you liked the Hobbit :mikacool: wait' date=' so do you like LOTR too? And WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?? :shocked: xD[/color']

Edit: 1:55 pm I get out to the buses. :wink2:

That's the way I roll. :mikacool: Ehehehehhehehhehehhehe stuff. :pinkbow: And wait, should I even ask about the picture?

Oh, firetruck.:mf_rosetinted:

That's the way I roll. :mikacool:Ehehehehhehehhehehhehe stuff. :pinkbow: And wait, should I even ask about the picture?

Oh, firetruck.:mf_rosetinted:

R-e-s-p-e-c-t... Alright. You're on. :mikacool: xD you didn't answer me. DO. YOU. LIKE. LOTR. :mf_rosetinted: how kind of you, dodging your sbbb's questions :mf_rosetinted: and you mean the one I'm drawing? It's with my right now. I would work on it but I only have 3% battery left... :aah: anyways it's coming along :pinkbow:

I KNEWHR.

R-e-s-p-e-c-t... Alright. You're on. :mikacool: xD you didn't answer me. DO. YOU. LIKE. LOTR. :mf_rosetinted: how kind of you' date=' dodging your sbbb's questions :mf_rosetinted: and you mean the one I'm drawing? It's with my right now. I would work on it but I only have 3% battery left... :aah: anyways it's coming along :pinkbow: [/color']

I KNEWHR.

Excellent. *rubbs hands together* Maaaaybe. :pinkbow: I want percentage.

:c

Excellent. *rubbs hands together* Maaaaybe. :pinkbow: I want percentage.

:c

:das: :das: I'm just going to take that drawn-out maybe as a yes and flip the feck out now. Kdjjsmakdjwmskjdmendjsmakdjd. Percentage finished? Hmm, hard to say. Maybe.. 40 percent? Somewhere in there? I'm going kind of slowly.

OH MY GOD IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[YOUTUBE]7SxTyvOixJA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

JKHIEUFHEROČPIFGJROEIJFIOERJKFOPKMJIOMFRTOIGNHIVNCKIEFRMJDEKĆČLWEKRFPĆERJIOTMGOIR4TJFGOĆAWERKFIONHJR4TOGIFMK *explodes*

oh my god it's out it's out it's out it's out eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7sxtyvoixja&feature

jkhieufheroČpifgjroeijfioerjkfopkmjiomfrtoignhivnckiefrmjdekĆČlwekrfpĆerjiotmgoir4tjfgoĆawerkfionhjr4togifmk *explodes*

god damnit i can't even dojsadjfnsjjdcd going home now to see that. Brb. Kdjfldjd.

:das: :das: I'm just going to take that drawn-out maybe as a yes and flip the feck out now. Kdjjsmakdjwmskjdmendjsmakdjd. Percentage finished? Hmm' date=' hard to say. Maybe.. 40 percent? Somewhere in there? I'm going kind of slowly. [/color']

Okay. :pinkbow: But first watch Here With Me oh my god kjlthwruilhjčertih I'm crying. fkjrkfj FIRETRUUUUCK

Gfkgdhjfsjhfdhkfdjbfddhifcjrc good omens. GOOD OMENS. gfijggjkjgdjltdkd.

What about it? jdhbgweuifghiruehfluh

Okay. :pinkbow: But first watch Here With Me oh my god kjlthwruilhjčertih I'm crying. fkjrkfj FIRETRUUUUCK

What about it? jdhbgweuifghiruehfluh

I just did... Diidkskskkskmd

I FINALLY GOT MY OWN COPY. FINALLY. :wub2:

It's beautiful kerjhgkerhgiulrgnhjil5gilwuh HURREH UP AND FANGURL WITH ME.

The only word I can think of right now is speechless. Fantastic, purely fantastic. :swoon:

I just did... Diidkskskkskmd

I FINALLY GOT MY OWN COPY. FINALLY. :wub2:

The only word I can think of right now is speechless. Fantastic' date=' purely fantastic. :swoon:[/quote']

It's as if he's me. Except that I'm not that creepy (I hope) and I don't have a wick coming out from the top of my head.

Yay!! :boing: I still haven't gone past page 70, too lazy to read. xD

It's as if he's me. Except that I'm not that creepy (I hope) and I don't have a wick coming out from the top of my head.

Yay!! :boing: I still haven't gone past page 70, too lazy to read. xD

You don't have a wick coming from your head? :blink: funny, I always thought you did. :blink:

How is it even possible to be too lazy to read? Reading is relaxing. C: