Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah know the feeling :huh:

Just found out that someone asked Mika something last night after the gig in London and he said that he will be back here next year.:excite:

:itsok:

Ooooh, I'm so happy for you Emma! Will this be your first gig, I mean if you can go :teehee:

:itsok:

Ooooh, I'm so happy for you Emma! Will this be your first gig, I mean if you can go :teehee:

Well still not completely sure what's what just I know that he has said to someone "We'll be back." :teehee: and nope,would be my second time,after three years since first seeing him:shocked:

:lmao: what the hell is he doing

What you're laughing at is called sign language. It's for people who can't hear, they can only communicate through those signs and possibly lip reading, but that's more difficult and takes a lot of time to learn. And this was also very difficult to learn, I imagine.

What you're laughing at is called sign language. It's for people who can't hear, they can only communicate through those signs and possibly lip reading, but that's more difficult and takes a lot of time to learn. And this was also very difficult to learn, I imagine.

I just thought he was illistarting the song thought his hands and I was like wtf??? I know the pledge of allegiance in sign language :biggrin2: and the alphabet and many other words

Edited by rachie b