Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

U have issues and I know issues cuz I have issues :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

But I embrace my issues. :pinkbow:

But it's like you've never seen it before ighelrheuigh :aah: Centipede flavored jelly beans. :pinkbow: DAMNIT, I WANT THEM KREJGRIOEGHJ

*Not sure if she doesn't get the reference or is purposefully ignoring it* Oh pak u. :mf_rosetinted:

well, it just isn't common. xD How do people even know what centipedes are supposed to taste like in order to make a centipede flavor?? :roftl: THEN GET THEM. DIJFKSJDKSJD.

You know me, I nearly always ignore references. :naughty: mwah. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I embrace my issues. :pinkbow:

well' date=' it just isn't common. xD How do people even know what centipedes are supposed to taste like in order to make a centipede flavor?? :roftl: THEN GET THEM. DIJFKSJDKSJD.

You know me, I nearly always ignore references. :naughty: mwah. :naughty:[/quote']

Aww, me too

No, not really :naughty:

Did you just get that? :mf_rosetinted:

....*facewall*

Anyone who 'hates' Johnny Depp and insults Tim Burton, Edward Scissorhands, Disney movies, Gubler, Nirvana, Alice in Wonderland, real music, etc. has issues. :pinkbow:

well' date=' it just isn't common. xD How do people even know what centipedes are supposed to taste like in order to make a centipede flavor?? :roftl: THEN GET THEM. DIJFKSJDKSJD.

You know me, I nearly always ignore references. :naughty: mwah. :naughty:[/quote']

I thought you were a hipster.:mikacool: I don't know, but I don't want to find out. :roftl: I WOULD HAVE TO GO INTO TOWN. AND GET MONEY BEFORE THAT.

True, true...*sticks out tongue*

....*facewall*

Anyone who 'hates' Johnny Depp and insults Tim Burton, Edward Scissorhands, Disney movies, Gubler, Nirvana, Alice in Wonderland, real music, etc. has issues. :pinkbow:

I thought you were a hipster.:mikacool: I don't know, but I don't want to find out. :roftl: I WOULD HAVE TO GO INTO TOWN. AND GET MONEY BEFORE THAT.

True, true...*sticks out tongue*

I dislike hipsters. Well, not all of them.... Obviously. But the bad ones. :naughty:I'm just fond of uncommon quirky things. :pinkbow: and nor do I... Ugh. TROLOLOLOLOOOOO, the taste testers for those. :lmfao: WELL THEN DO IT. FISH OR CUT BAIT, AS MY GRANNY ALWAYS SAID. :mf_rosetinted: XD

:huglove::naughty::naughty:

Lawl what have I came back to?:aah:

Madness. Welcome back. c:

I dislike hipsters. Well' date=' not all of them.... Obviously. But the bad ones. :naughty:I'm just fond of uncommon quirky things. :pinkbow: and nor do I... Ugh. TROLOLOLOLOOOOO, the taste testers for those. :lmfao: WELL THEN DO IT. FISH OR CUT BAIT, AS MY GRANNY ALWAYS SAID. :mf_rosetinted: XD

:huglove::naughty::naughty:

Madness. Welcome back. c:[/quote']

I dislike hipsters. Well' date=' not all of them.... Obviously. But the bad ones. :naughty:I'm just fond of uncommon quirky things. :pinkbow: and nor do I... Ugh. TROLOLOLOLOOOOO, the taste testers for those. :lmfao: WELL THEN DO IT. FISH OR CUT BAIT, AS MY GRANNY ALWAYS SAID. :mf_rosetinted: XD

:huglove::naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Good, I was just about to rage at you. :mikacool: You don't say (no, you tell :mf_rosetinted:)? :pinkbow: Oh god no. xD YEAH, GO OUT ON ICE WITH NO VOICE AND ON -5C AND THEN GO CATCH TWO BUSES AND ROB A BANK ON MY WAY THERE.

So how are you? :original:

Good, I was just about to rage at you. :mikacool: You don't say (no, you tell :mf_rosetinted:)? :pinkbow: Oh god no. xD YEAH, GO OUT ON ICE WITH NO VOICE AND ON -5C AND THEN GO CATCH TWO BUSES AND ROB A BANK ON MY WAY THERE.

Well you know if I said I disliked ALL hipsters it would have to be a blatant lie. I just am not fond of the ones who think everything mainstream is sh*t and only their music is worth it and show so much snobby disdain towards everything EIFNEIDNOFJJF. Neon Trees is mainstream. Adele is mainstream. Feck, Johnny Depp is mainstream. None of those things suck just because they have mass exposure by the media kjdksmdkjdkme rant over now. :pinkbow: Actually, incorrect. I neither say nor tell. I'm typing to you without uttering a single word, see? :teehee: xD Sure. You go on ahead with that. :naughty:

So how are you? :original:

Well you know if I said I disliked ALL hipsters it would have to be a blatant lie. I just am not fond of the ones who think everything mainstream is sh*t and only their music is worth it and show so much snobby disdain towards everything EIFNEIDNOFJJF. Neon Trees is mainstream. Adele is mainstream. Feck' date=' Johnny Depp is mainstream. None of those things suck just because they have mass exposure by the media kjdksmdkjdkme rant over now. :pinkbow: Actually, incorrect. I neither say nor tell. I'm typing to you without uttering a single word, see? :teehee: xD Sure. You go on ahead with that. :naughty:[/quote']

I'm good just a bit annoyed with how sad some people are. (see my last post.)

I'm good just a bit annoyed with how sad some people are. (see my last post.)

Well good for those people. They're basically doing the same thing I would... Get on with life. But the thing that makes it offensive is that Justin Bieber being on Ellen is hardly more important than school massacre coverage. I think people just want to make light of things, sometimes, to ignore the horrible facts of life. It's not a very good decision, but they can choose it if they so please. Although I certainly can't endorse it. :mf_rosetinted:

Well good for those people. They're basically doing the same thing I would... Get on with life. But the thing that makes it offensive is that Justin Bieber being on Ellen is hardly more important than school massacre coverage. I think people just want to make light of things' date=' sometimes, to ignore the horrible facts of life. It's not a very good decision, but they can choose it if they so please. Although I certainly can't endorse it. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

oh well. i just find it not so nice of those people since children under the age of 10 have been killed..