Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

I guess' date=' but I'm saving money. Although there are a couple things I want, but I'm wondering if it's even worth it lately :roftl:

Tsk tsk tsk... :naughty:[/quote']

If it's Sherlock or Mika yes :naughty: What do you want? xD

But I forgot my book in school :fisch: xD

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's Sherlock or Mika yes :naughty: What do you want? xD

But I forgot my book in school :fisch: xD

It isn't... But I need it hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg :aah: That Tim Burton and Danny Elfman music box that came out a few years ago. It's paking expensive, but dodosjdksjkdjskdheksdksndksnksnknjndjsnjsndlawjsdmcodndosmdkjskmdks ERMAHGERD NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD kdjdksndkjs

Okay then, that's a good excuse :mf_rosetinted: xD

It isn't... But I need it hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg :aah: That Tim Burton and Danny Elfman music box that came out a few years ago. It's paking expensive' date=' but dodosjdksjkdjskdheksdksndksnksnknjndjsnjsndlawjsdmcodndosmdkjskmdks ERMAHGERD NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD kdjdksndkjs

Okay then, that's a good excuse :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

:roftl: I understand you :naughty: But I thought you would want the case book :naughty:

It is :naughty:

Okay well I do understand you :aah: It's only books on my wish list this year xD

That's normally the way it's always been with me :naughty: but I figure if you can get a book from the library, it's less practical just to have your own copy. Money could go to other things. Although I did get a copy of Pratchett and Gaiman's Good Omens yesterday. :3

That's normally the way it's always been with me :naughty: but I figure if you can get a book from the library' date=' it's less practical just to have your own copy. Money could go to other things. Although I did get a copy of Pratchett and Gaiman's Good Omens yesterday. :3[/quote']

But the library don't have the Sherlock books :naughty: xD But otherwise I agree with you, but sometimes you want the book to be just your own :naughty: Oh haven't read that's book, actually never heard of Pratchett :teehee:

But the library don't have the Sherlock books :naughty: xD But otherwise I agree with you, but sometimes you want the book to be just your own :naughty: Oh haven't read that's book, actually never heard of Pratchett :teehee:

Really? :shocked::shocked: our libraries have them all. xD You've never heard of Terry Pratchett? You need some of his work. He is fantasticcccccc.

Really? :shocked::shocked: our libraries have them all. xD You've never heard of Terry Pratchett? You need some of his work. He is fantasticcccccc.

Well they have the Sherlock books, but they don't have the BBC ones :naughty: Okay I'll look him up :teehee: