Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you knew some things, I remember. I fail to see your point.

My what? :aah:

I knew a little, but nothing more than most people already know. :naughty: Ah, that's okay. You're mad at me. But you wouldn't actually want me to die. At least not before your birthday you wouldn't. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Not even remotely. And I swear, if you say 'how so' I will stick a barber shop pole up your ass.

I'm not going to ask you how so. You can't monopolize the Burton love. Though I'm positive you want to.

Wrong' date=' I'm in French 1 :naughty::naughty: I just work on my own :mf_rosetinted:XD[/quote']

That's not what you've told me :mf_rosetinted:

Instructors' date=' parents, older school friends, alone, it's all good. Plenty of people to drive with. xD[/quote']

You can't drive alone :shocked: xD I guess it's not at all like it is in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

That's not what you've told me :mf_rosetinted:

You can't drive alone :shocked: xD I guess it's not at all like it is in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

I never took it in school. I took half of French 1 in 6th grade, but dropped out due to hating the guts out of it. I learned a bit by myself so I could retake it this year and make an easy a :mf_rosetinted:

And I'm pretty sure you can drive alone, but there's a curfew.

I never took it in school. I took half of French 1 in 6th grade' date=' but dropped out due to hating the guts out of it. I learned a bit by myself so I could retake it this year and make an easy a :mf_rosetinted:

And I'm pretty sure you can drive alone, but there's a curfew.[/quote']

Still not what you told me :mf_rosetinted:

Oh okay, all I'm saying: don't do that in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

She's studied it for at least 2 years :mf_rosetinted:

Your late week in school? :mf_rosetinted:

She just has a superbrain and likes to show off. Me, I'm too lazy and go with the flow.

Oh, wait, my last week? xD Yeah, it is. I will die.

I knew a little' date=' but nothing more than most people already know. :naughty: Ah, that's okay. You're mad at me. But you wouldn't actually want me to die. At least not before your birthday you wouldn't. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

I'm not going to ask you how so. You can't monopolize the Burton love. Though I'm positive you want to.[/quote']

I knew nothing. Absolutely nothing. I really couldn't give a crap. I have no hope for anything and thus don't have any expectations and do not wish to recieve anything for my birthday. I think I'll just spend the day cursing my parents for having mated.

I don't want to monopolize it, I just don't want you to mention your so called love when I'm mad.

She just has a superbrain and likes to show off. Me, I'm too lazy and go with the flow.

Oh, wait, my last week? xD Yeah, it is. I will die.

I knew nothing. Absolutely nothing. I really couldn't give a crap. I have no hope for anything and thus don't have any expectations and do not wish to recieve anything for my birthday. I think I'll just spend the day cursing my parents for having mated.

I don't want to monopolize it, I just don't want you to mention your so called love when I'm mad.

I find it interesting how you always wonder how words mean so much to people. Sure, actions are more important, but those words in particular were pretty.. That hit home. c:

I find it interesting how you always wonder how words mean so much to people. Sure' date=' actions are more important, but those words in particular were pretty.. That hit home. c:[/quote']

Oh sure, *now* I can write. But when I need an essay on Gilgamesh, I'm a third grader. Anyway, good to know.

I wish it was okay too. But it's not.

I desperately want to somehow magically fix everything. But I know there's nothing that can do that and I just it isn't even possible to simply forget completely and oh my firetruck I miss talking to you normally. :c

I desperately want to somehow magically fix everything. But I know there's nothing that can do that and I just it isn't even possible to simply forget completely and oh my firetruck I miss talking to you normally. :c

I miss it too and I know we're shooting out lines from Twillight basically and we sound like a middle aged gay couple, but I just can't, I get too frustrated every time and I just can't do what my father does, I can't pretend to be blind. And I think we're killing people here, so fb?

I miss it too and I know we're shooting out lines from Twillight basically and we sound like a middle aged gay couple, but I just can't, I get too frustrated every time and I just can't do what my father does, I can't pretend to be blind. And I think we're killing people here, so fb?

Trust me, Twilight has a much worse tone than our borderline lesbian moment. XD Yeah, FB might work better. This probably isn't too fun for other people to read back through. xD