Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun life I live -.-

Why am I the only one at school, where's the rest of my class?

I'm just so stupid, now I have to wait another 2 hours just so I can listen to the principal talk and after that I have to wait 2 more hours to go home :doh: love my life? Oh yes... -.-

I'm actually rather done with everything now. Sorry for not being here much...not that I have been missed,but think it is best I just give everyone space from me. Hence why am not here,that and I haven't been here due to internet being a bitch. I feel terribly down at the moment..all cos of some things I have read over..it's made me realize just how much of a pain I can be,don't see why you put up with me.

I'm just so stupid, now I have to wait another 2 hours just so I can listen to the principal talk and after that I have to wait 2 more hours to go home :doh: love my life? Oh yes... -.-

And now I just found out they don't even serve any food today. Well hello hunger and not eating until after 2 pm... -.-

Don't tempt me :mf_rosetinted: Sorry but I'm just in such a bad mood today, nothing personal.

I wasn't? At least you'll be able to eat later on,I won't...I get my wire fitted today for my brace. I know how you feel as I have woke up in a rather crap mood...mix of mum annoying me and reading old messages. Anyway bye:bye:

I wasn't? At least you'll be able to eat later on,I won't...I get my wire fitted today for my brace. I know how you feel as I have woke up in a rather crap mood...mix of mum annoying me and reading old messages. Anyway bye:bye:

Oh that's not very nice, it hurts a lot.

Okay, bye :bye: