Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does 'ich mean? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, as I think I've never written here before and you don't know me, I'm Galia from Italy. Nice to meet ya :yay:

Well hello then :bye: I just saw your pictures, you are beautiful :shocked: I'm Jealous :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by rachie b

hey' date=' Annu, cheer up! Remember what I told you. :huglove:

Like a bird migrating in winter. :roftl:[/quote']

... :huglove:

:hug: my annu. I hate it how you feel depressed all the time and I know how you feel because many times I have been depressed also. But what does make you happy :wink2:

nothing at the moment...

what does 'ich mean? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, as I think I've never written here before and you don't know me, I'm Galia from Italy. Nice to meet ya :yay:

:fisch: maybe i have to know you, got your address and everything... :mikacool: i liked you card btw :teehee:

oh well, this is me at the moment, no can do...

nothing much... Just hoping that you and Hanna would be here... Or at least Allu... I need someone to hug... :tears: you?:huglove:

Chin up, things will be okay. :huglove: I'm here. :huglove: I'm just watching YouTube really :wink2:

It's just a way of abbreviating bitch :naughty: And it's nice to meet you! I'm Grace. :bye:

Oh' date=' I see, thanks!

And so they cut the "Before the next time that you calling 'em crazy...." part? Why did they do this to this amazing song? :sneaky2:

:fisch: maybe i have to know you, got your address and everything... :mikacool: i liked you card btw :teehee:

And you haven't said me that you received it? :shun::pinkbow:

I received yours too :pinkbow:

oh well, this is me at the moment, no can do...

nothing much... Just hoping that you and Hanna would be here... Or at least Allu... I need someone to hug... :tears: you?:huglove:

Wished I was in Finland too. :huglove: *sending virtual hug* But if you come here for esc, then I'll give you one :hug:

Oh, I see, thanks!

And so they cut the "Before the next time that you calling 'em crazy...." part? Why did they do this to this amazing song? :sneaky2:

And you haven't said me that you received it? :shun::pinkbow:

No problem! :wink2:

I received yours too :pinkbow:

I don't know, I never heard the new version! I've never been too big a fan of the song, so I didn't pay all too much attention. But that was a very important part of the song.. I guess they didn't want to come off too strong or offend anyone? I think it's being too careful. :aah: