Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why.

Because it's Mika. And I want to support him' date=' even of I hate the song :teehee:

I can only catch a signal in some classrooms. :aah: Oh god, school jfhrjibgth :tears:

Thank you. :pinkbow:

:naughty:

W-o-u-l-d y-o-u p-l-e-a-s-e c-h-a-n-g-e y-o-u-r n-a-m-e?

Okay we have better internet connections then :aah: I miss school too :hug:

You're welcome, but the death will be very painful. Just so you know :naughty:

Because it's Mika. And I want to support him, even of I hate the song :teehee:

Good for you, but I can't bring myself to do it :aah: the artwork is pretty though.

Exactly, I want that artwork on my ipod :aah:

But you haven't even listened to it? xD

I'm taking word from several sources that it is terrible. :thumb_yello:

I'm quite well! Walking around my house being a pessimist. The usual.:thumb_yello:

You hold on just a cotton pickin minute... Paramore needs to be involved with this. :mf_rosetinted:

SOMeONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HOMESTRUCK IS.

It is a webcomic which I would recommend highly that you stay away from. In Christmas spirit, "I wouldn't touch Homestuck with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole."

It's hard not to. :naughty: But three weeks without all the beautiful people and jfkgrnhgjkhn I am not ready for this. :tears:

As long as it isn't mentally painful, I'm good. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm taking word from several sources that it is terrible. :thumb_yello:

You hold on just a cotton pickin minute... Paramore needs to be involved with this. :mf_rosetinted:

It is a webcomic which I would recommend highly that you stay away from. In Christmas spirit' date=' "I wouldn't touch Homestuck with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole."[/quote']

Hahhaahahahahhahha looooooling at the Grinch reference. What's wrong with it? Whats so bad about it? All I know is that it spams my Tumblr and pisses me off.

Hahhaahahahahhahha looooooling at the Grinch reference. What's wrong with it? Whats so bad about it? All I know is that it spams my Tumblr and pisses me off.

It's annoying, and the fans are crazy as feck. I tried reading it once.. O__O THOSE WERE DARK TIMES.

Christmas break starts tomarrow and I already miss it. I miss all of the girls and the boys. Okay I Mabey don't miss nick but whatever. :aah:

Hahahahahahaha at my school all this week was half days... And I had today off completely. EXAMS, I LOVE YOU. :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]SA2zwldojL0[/YOUTUBE]

THIS IS FOR YOU MICAH. :mf_rosetinted: xD

:huglove::fisch:

It's annoying' date=' and the fans are crazy as feck. I tried reading it once.. O__O THOSE WERE DARK TIMES.[/quote']

I can't stand it!! Like.... What makes these people so interested in it? Its so slow moving and askfhjaskdlfhjasklfhjsd mNO