Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How ironic that MIKA sounds like MICAH.... I love him so much. He's a cool cat.

tumblr_lr44b8I4it1qmic59.gif

:teehee: cool cat. *snaps fingers* :mf_rosetinted:

I see your gif and raise you a "I'm on a iPad so if I try to find a gif to reply to it with I'll have to switch tabs and in effect have to retype the whole of my response" :roftl:

I said all of them. The thing is, I often feel like reading just some part and then I do that, or I start reading it all over, get to the 5th part and move on to some other book.

I do that pretty much all the time, especially re reading. A book has to be pretty good to keep me reading straight through.

Sure...

Okay. Bam!

~Johnny Depp

~John Stamos

~Ian and Anthony.. From Smosh. Do they count as celebrities? I'm counting them. :mf_rosetinted:

~Benedict Cumberbatch

~Brendon Urie

~okay.. I'm getting too lazy to keep going so just read my mind if you want any more. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay. Bam!

~Johnny Depp

~John Stamos

~Ian and Anthony.. From Smosh. Do they count as celebrities? I'm counting them. :mf_rosetinted:

~Benedict Cumberbatch

~Brendon Urie

~okay.. I'm getting too lazy to keep going so just read my mind if you want any more. :mf_rosetinted:

Pick 1

I do that pretty much all the time' date=' especially re reading. A book has to be pretty good to keep me reading straight through.[/quote']

No, I never do that the first time, only with re reading. If you start a book, you finish it (unless it sucks in which case you throw it away or give it to your annoying relatives).

Pick 1

Fine. Depp wins always. :mf_rosetinted:

No, I never do that the first time, only with re reading. If you start a book, you finish it (unless it sucks in which case you throw it away or give it to your annoying relatives).

But I rarely ever find a book that doesn't suck, unless they're from my list of brilliant authors. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places. :aah:

Fine. Depp wins always. :mf_rosetinted:

But I rarely ever find a book that doesn't suck' date=' unless they're from my list of brilliant authors. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places. :aah:[/quote']

Mkay, get ready to find the average of 2 numbers okay, that's all I ask :wink2: