Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Fudge stripes :aah: from Keebler. Ugh, my stomach hurts, duck :crybaby:

You mean *firetruck. :naughty:

Hey ladies. Sorry I ran off. Ate some mashe potatoes and morning sickness meds. Feeling better, and probably won't be so b*tchy anymore. :)

hey! Welcome back! :huglove:

To make a cover, or not to make a cover. That is the question.

Which song?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahhaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahaha love. I could tell you a thing or two about love.

School dances! BRO! I wish I would have gone to those growing up. They look so fun!

Oh they are this will be my 2nd but I might miss it because I'm having a vacation but, I hope I can go :wub2:

Except that firetruck has a kickass song sung by kickass guys. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh they are this will be my 2nd but I might miss it because I'm having a vacation but' date=' I hope I can go :wub2:[/quote']

I've seen that. :naughty: the dance is coming up!!!

You mean *firetruck. :naughty:

hey! Welcome back! :huglove:

Which song?

I don't know. But I did discover that pkaying owl city is too low of an octave is possibly the most sinister thing I've ever played.

I don't know. But I did discover that pkaying owl city is too low of an octave is possibly the most sinister thing I've ever played.

But there are far more sinister things. For example, slowing down any song by a lot sounds like hell. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope you can too!!

Not black Ne-Yo! MY SWEDISH NEO. MY LOVER.

He's so ndidjsksjlsjsiksk. Awhile ago Hanna gave me a whole bunch of links about him. They were in Swedish though. (that was back when my Swedish was better than it is now) :naughty:

But there are far more sinister things. For example' date=' slowing down any song by a lot sounds like hell. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Slow it down and play it two octaves lower on a soprano shortback piano. The demons are singing.

He's so ndidjsksjlsjsiksk. Awhile ago Hanna gave me a whole bunch of links about him. They were in Swedish though. (that was back when my Swedish was better than it is now) :naughty:

She didn't know him when I first brought him up!!! Oh my loooooooord that man gives me feels. He's so anxnsncnancmwm and sings like Anxnsjxnsnxjs he is Mika status to me.

Slow it down and play it two octaves lower on a soprano shortback piano. The demons are singing.

I should try slowing down gangnam style or something. :mf_rosetinted:

She didn't know him when I first brought him up!!! Oh my loooooooord that man gives me feels. He's so anxnsncnancmwm and sings like Anxnsjxnsnxjs he is Mika status to me.

He looks adorable in the video for Underground! *o*

I should try slowing down gangnam style or something. :mf_rosetinted:

He looks adorable in the video for Underground! *o*

Oh lord. Do it. Please. For the sake of humanity. Slow down Gangnam Style.

He's sexy as Hell in the underground video! But is tha a man dressed in drag that he falls in love with? I love him doing the live performance of Human Frontier with the trench coat and staff. :wub2: And the Toxicated Love video is also sexy as Hell, but I like the video track better than the one you get hen you buy the album. :sneaky2:

Oh lord. Do it. Please. For the sake of humanity. Slow down Gangnam Style.

He's sexy as Hell in the underground video! But is tha a man dressed in drag that he falls in love with? I love him doing the live performance of Human Frontier with the trench coat and staff. :wub2: And the Toxicated Love video is also sexy as Hell, but I like the video track better than the one you get hen you buy the album. :sneaky2:

Doing it. Will keep you updated. :wink2:

I've always wondered that! It doesn't look entirely like a woman. O,o Dude! I love when he does his baton twirly thing witth the staff! Ermahgerd! And what's the difference between studio version and video version?

Doing it. Will keep you updated. :wink2:

I've always wondered that! It doesn't look entirely like a woman. O' date='o Dude! I love when he does his baton twirly thing witth the staff! Ermahgerd! And what's the difference between studio version and video version?[/quote']

You betta show it to me luvaaaah.

IT'S NOT A WOMAN. I just watched it. That sh*t is nawt female. And when es doing the twirly thing and winks. :wub2: I tried to do the twirly thing with a huge walking stick while I was at the coast this summer. I knocked down 3 shelves and was asked to leave the store. Loolollloolo and A TON of things are different! I drives me nuts! The video version is a lot like flying. The album track is pretty grounded with a lot more strong and prominent downbeats. And the TOOOOOOOOXICAAAAAATED LOVE Toxicated love Toxicated- love Part is a lot different too.