Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You betta show it to me luvaaaah.

IT'S NOT A WOMAN. I just watched it. That sh*t is nawt female. And when es doing the twirly thing and winks. :wub2: I tried to do the twirly thing with a huge walking stick while I was at the coast this summer. I knocked down 3 shelves and was asked to leave the store. Loolollloolo and A TON of things are different! I drives me nuts! The video version is a lot like flying. The album track is pretty grounded with a lot more strong and prominent downbeats. And the TOOOOOOOOXICAAAAAATED LOVE Toxicated love Toxicated- love Part is a lot different too.

Just look it up on YouTube or something, I dunno. :teehee:

Good to know someone shares my opinion. :roftl: I always do the twirly thing witth everything because when I was little, my friend up the street was older and was a baton twirler. She taught me. :naughty: wow! I have to hear the album version! It sounds way different. :aah:

Just look it up on YouTube or something' date=' I dunno. :teehee:

Good to know someone shares my opinion. :roftl: I always do the twirly thing witth everything because when I was little, my friend up the street was older and was a baton twirler. She taught me. :naughty: wow! I have to hear the album version! It sounds way different. :aah:[/quote']

tumblr_ljyp4aDm2x1qze6jz.gif

I still think human frontier is my favourite song he's ever sung BUT YOU CAN'T FREAKING BUY IT WHICH ROYALLY PISSES ME OFF.

Grace darling. Have you ever seen me pass up an opportunity to troll the **** out if any situation?

I still think human frontier is my favourite song he's ever sung BUT YOU CAN'T FREAKING BUY IT WHICH ROYALLY PISSES ME OFF.

Grace darling. Have you ever seen me pass up an opportunity to troll the **** out if any situation?

Now WAIT JUST A COTTON PICKING MINUTE, YOU CAN'T BUY HUMAN FRONTIER? :aah:

Now that I think about it, no. :roftl: but still, we were talking about Smosh. :naughty:

Now WAIT JUST A COTTON PICKING MINUTE' date=' YOU CAN'T BUY HUMAN FRONTIER? :aah:

Now that I think about it, no. :roftl: but still, we were talking about Smosh. :naughty:[/quote']

I don't think so! I searched it!

I love trolling! No matter WHAT you were talking about. XD

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopoop have you seen the one where Anthony like eats all of these candies :lmao:

I FIRETRUCKING LOVE THAT ONE. ;w; Hahahhahaah ermahgerd and then there was the one where Ian was naked but he didn't believe he was and kdjdksndkjs :floor::aah: and any of the mailtime with smosh is hilarious. :lmfao:

I know like dafuq :aah:

:aah: well it added some festive holiday spirit I guess :naughty:

But seriously? Replacing violence with a violet? The words are a bit silly. XD

She's a flower power supergirl, without a sound she could turn a man around! I fecking looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve that song

I FIRETRUCKING LOVE THAT ONE. ;w; Hahahhahaah ermahgerd and then there was the one where Ian was naked but he didn't believe he was and kdjdksndkjs :floor::aah: and any of the mailtime with smosh is hilarious. :lmfao:

:aah: well it added some festive holiday spirit I guess :naughty:

:aah: