Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Same place I was months ago.

It's the best freaking movie I've ever seen! And MARTIN!!!!!!!

Hey now! I was sober when I f*cked my life up! No need to bring vodka into this! :naughty:on the other hand, it did allow me to forget losing my virginity, so maybe we should steer clear of anything grape flavoured fr a while. :aah:

You poor poor thing. :naughty:

Best you've ever seen? darling, have you even seen Edward Scissorhands? :aah:

My point EXACTLY. :roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You poor poor thing. :naughty:

Best you've ever seen? darling' date=' have you even seen Edward Scissorhands? :aah:

My point EXACTLY. :roftl:

Neeeeeggghhhhhhh

I've seen Edward Scissorhands, actually! Multiple times. *ding dong Avon calling* I still choose the Hobbit!

But that was some pretty excessive drinking! What if I promised you would come home with no baby and your virginity still intact? Would you go then?

Neeeeeggghhhhhhh

I've seen Edward Scissorhands, actually! Multiple times. *ding dong Avon calling* I still choose the Hobbit!

But that was some pretty excessive drinking! What if I promised you would come home with no baby and your virginity still intact? Would you go then?

:naughty:

:shocked: ...

GTFO.png

IT DEPENDS ON HOW BAD THE MUSIC WAS AND HOW HOT THE GUYS WERE. AND HOW MANY OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE WERE THERE. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:shocked: ...

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/11824615' date='width=190,height=190/GTFO.png[/img']

IT DEPENDS ON HOW BAD THE MUSIC WAS AND HOW HOT THE GUYS WERE. AND HOW MANY OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE WERE THERE. :mf_rosetinted:

IT'S REALLY GOOD, OKAY?:mf_rosetinted:

Good club music. Boys are sexy as Hell. You don't even notice the obnoxious people. I have connections. You're in London. WE'RE FREAKING GOING.

IT'S REALLY GOOD, OKAY?:mf_rosetinted:

Good club music. Boys are sexy as Hell. You don't even notice the obnoxious people. I have connections. You're in London. WE'RE FREAKING GOING.

But I firmly believe that no film will ever be as perfect as Edward. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm.... Okay. As long as I have someone to dance with who is as terrible at it as me, and preferably quite attractive. Done. :mf_rosetinted: but that was a perfect hypothetical scenario. Also, I would prefer not to have to speak or interact above basic levels. Because that is very far away from my comfort zone. :aah:

But I firmly believe that no film will ever be as perfect as Edward. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm.... Okay. As long as I have someone to dance with who is as terrible at it as me' date=' and preferably quite attractive. Done. :mf_rosetinted: but that was a perfect hypothetical scenario. Also, I would prefer not to have to speak or interact above basic levels. Because that is very far away from my comfort zone. :aah:[/quote']

Everyone is bad at dancing. I'm bad at dancing. Nobody cares! Ill take a page out of Mikas book. Just fill you with some Guinness and you'll be able to communicate fiiiiiine. Just remember, if you show up to a doctor who marathon and end up shirtless in your backyard with your hair and left leg dye blue, you've passed the line.

Oh yeah, is today the 23 rd or 22nd since it's past 12 o'clock. Someone tell me :doh:

It's the 22nd because Friday was the 21st. :aah:

Everyone is bad at dancing. I'm bad at dancing. Nobody cares! Ill take a page out of Mikas book. Just fill you with some Guinness and you'll be able to communicate fiiiiiine. Just remember, if you show up to a doctor who marathon and end up shirtless in your backyard with your hair and left leg dye blue, you've passed the line.

I've experienced passing the line. Maybe not to that extent, but truth or dare is a powerful game. :naughty:

It's the 22nd because Friday was the 21st. :aah:

I've experienced passing the line. Maybe not to that extent' date=' but truth or dare is a powerful game. :naughty:[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaa oh lord. I love that game. It's the perfect opportunity to kiss people out of your league. Your story. That is going to be in my mind forever. XD

I still love it! And Monsters Inc.

I need to know what your favourite fandoms are for fan fiction I just get a devilishly good idea.

I miss monsters inc! My dad and I used to have the video game on ps2, memories.

Favourite fandoms for fanfic? Hmm... Smosh (Ianthony) Sherlock (usually Johnlock) the P!ATD fandom has some .. Interesting.. Okay the milk fic. XD oh, and Phil Lester and Dan Howell. Phan. They're youtubers. THAT FANDOM HAS PERFECT FANFIC. TELL ME YOUR IDEA.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaa oh lord. I love that game. It's the perfect opportunity to kiss people out of your league. Your story. That is going to be in my mind forever. XD

I never told you the worst, but that is a story for a different day. :mf_rosetinted: xD