Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss monsters inc! My dad and I used to have the video game on ps2' date=' memories.

Favourite fandoms for fanfic? Hmm... Smosh (Ianthony) Sherlock (usually Johnlock) the P!ATD fandom has some .. Interesting.. Okay the milk fic. XD oh, and Phil Lester and Dan Howell. Phan. They're youtubers. THAT FANDOM HAS PERFECT FANFIC. TELL ME YOUR IDEA.[/quote']

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Yes. :das:

I'm playing too' date=' but I suck at asking and my answers are usually extremely sexual. Just a warning.

I never told you the worst, but that is a story for a different day. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Seriously! Jeezus! You've had crazier times than me! Coming from the pregnant teenager.

Mess with people that have been evil!!!!!!! Okay grace, truth or dare

:teehee: okay, I take truth. Hurr. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm playing too, but I suck at asking and my answers are usually extremely sexual. Just a warning.

Seriously! Jeezus! You've had crazier times than me! Coming from the pregnant teenager.

Gotcha. :wink2: xD

I doubt it qualifies as crazy times, just out of character promiscuous action. :naughty:

:teehee: okay' date=' I take truth. Hurr. :mf_rosetinted:

Gotcha. :wink2: xD

I doubt it qualifies as crazy times, just out of character promiscuous action. :naughty:[/quote']

Awww is my little Gracie Elizabeth a flirt?

Truth or dare

Hurp. Dare.

Now I really am!!! Ill send one for you, and one for your mother

Oh lord.

Whatever you do, don't forget barbershop pole, milk, in my mouth, both skin fics, chair fic, kittens and steamrollers *shudder* wait- WHY AM I RECOMMENDING. :floor:

Maybe. That was part of it at least. :teehee::naughty: I'm still surprised at myself' date=' but hey. :naughty:[/quote']

Those are always the best memories! And yes, I will be expecting a story later.

Hmmm, idk grace , think of one

I found my snuggie and don't want to get up. Truth

Those are always the best memories! And yes, I will be expecting a story later.

I found my snuggie and don't want to get up. Truth

If you were a mass villain what crime would you have committed to become a villain.

Oh lord.

Whatever you do' date=' don't forget barbershop pole, milk, in my mouth, both skin fics, chair fic, kittens and steamrollers *shudder* wait- WHY AM I RECOMMENDING. :floor:[/color']

It funny because you don't think I'm serious trolololoooo