Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine' date='" she exhaled. "Wait for as long as you please." No attempt was made to conceal the dry twinge of pain behind her tone of voice.

Well then what are you doing proposing to me? :mf_rosetinted::aah:[/quote']

:aah: I hope not. :huglove: paranoia's a bitch.

That was beautiful.

Because I just remembered my Sister Wife!! SISTER WIFE. BLANCA OCHOAAAAAAAA.

I think it's because I sprained my ankle at practice, and that always pisses me off and makes me think everything else is wrong with me.

Good time to have the tumblr anthem stuck in my head.. :mikacool: at least it's better than the song about the vegetables that look like penises.

Better than the I'm going to kill you in your sleep song. :mikasweat:

That was beautiful.

Because I just remembered my Sister Wife!! SISTER WIFE. BLANCA OCHOAAAAAAAA.

I think it's because I sprained my ankle at practice, and that always pisses me off and makes me think everything else is wrong with me.

Thank you. Sometimes I have a desire to properly narrate a situation because it extends the clarity. I want to write something but I can never properly start. :mf_rosetinted:

I miss Blanca! She's hardly here anymore.

I have weird pains in my head and it makes me think I'm dying or something. But then I don't die and everything is okay for awhile, until I find something else to think is wrong. :naughty:

Thank you. Sometimes I have a desire to properly narrate a situation because it extends the clarity. I want to write something but I can never properly start. :mf_rosetinted:

I miss Blanca! She's hardly here anymore.

I have weird pains in my head and it makes me think I'm dying or something. But then I don't die and everything is okay for awhile' date=' until I find something else to think is wrong. :naughty:[/quote']

I want someone to narrate my life in proper old English grammar with a thick Yorkshire accent.

I love her. I don't think she's too fond of me anymore though. Too bad. Maybe she killed all the children on our island of Mika babies. And our zoo. And our apartment building.

I'm about 75% sure I have a brain aneurysm. And Carpal Tunnel. I'm almost positive about the CP. Im a total hypochondriac. That makes mine and Mikas relationship perfect. It will be a perfect circle of blaming each other for illnesses we don't have.

Not dying!!! That's a plus!!

o______________o

Xenia and I were having a gif war.

She left me at this.

tumblr_ln317nn6Ed1qafrh6.gif

BUT THE SONG.

I AM GENUINELY FRIGHTENED. xD

That is terrifying!! Find the song. Send it to her. Watch the tears flow. It's seriously scary sh*t.

I want someone to narrate my life in proper old English grammar with a thick Yorkshire accent.

I love her. I don't think she's too fond of me anymore though. Too bad. Maybe she killed all the children on our island of Mika babies. And our zoo. And our apartment building.

I'm about 75% sure I have a brain aneurysm. And Carpal Tunnel. I'm almost positive about the CP. Im a total hypochondriac. That makes mine and Mikas relationship perfect. It will be a perfect circle of blaming each other for illnesses we don't have.

Not dying!!! That's a plus!!

That would be quite entertaining. :naughty: I would follow you about just to hear it. :naughty:

I figure she must be busy though. She comes around sometimes.

Still on about the carpal tunnel! :roftl: reminds me of that vunderful book that we will never finish.

EXACTLY. c:

That would be quite entertaining. :naughty: I would follow you about just to hear it. :naughty:

Still on about the carpal tunnel! :roftl: reminds me of that vunderful book that we will never finish.

EXACTLY. c:

"Mykaw rayches intoo thu bahg ouf mahbels ownly two discuvah eets full awv snayeeks"

She is busy. She's going to teach English! :aah: Im so proud of her! But it's not just that. It's whenever we talk, it's just not the same anymore.

I SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE IT OKAY.

"Mykaw rayches intoo thu bahg ouf mahbels ownly two discuvah eets full awv snayeeks"

She is busy. She's going to teach English! :aah: Im so proud of her! But it's not just that. It's whenever we talk, it's just not the same anymore.

I SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE IT OKAY.

You know it's late when you laugh hysterically at that.

Really? Amazing! :D and hmm. She has been away for awhile. The longer you're off MFC, the less insane you become.

OF COURSE.

EXACTLY. c:

But it has to be done by baby time! It's out deadline! Even f it's a rough copy! WE COULD DO IT.

You know it's late when you laugh hysterically at that.

Really? Amazing! :D and hmm. She has been away for awhile. The longer you're off MFC' date=' the less insane you become.

OF COURSE.[/quote']

I tried. :thumb_yello:

Yeah! Her nursing thing didn't work out. It wasn't for her. I agree with that! Leaving MFC changes a person.

IT'S A REAL THING.

But it has to be done by baby time! It's out deadline! Even f it's a rough copy! WE COULD DO IT.

Why done by baby time? XD But really, we did set a deadline. I'm just scared we won't get anyone else working. I kind of want SBBB to help.. It's her style., but it might be just us two since everyone else ABANDONED US IN OUR HOUR OF NEED, :mf_rosetinted:

Why done by baby time? XD But really' date=' we did set a deadline. I'm just scared we won't get anyone else working. I kind of want SBBB to help.. It's her style., but it might be just us two since everyone else ABANDONED US IN OUR HOUR OF NEED, :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Because its our deadline! We set it! Even if I'm not keeping her! DEADLINES BEEOTCH. Who is SBBB?

I tried. :thumb_yello:

Yeah! Her nursing thing didn't work out. It wasn't for her. I agree with that! Leaving MFC changes a person.

IT'S A REAL THING.

:naughty:

Oh, well that's great that she found something that did work out. :teehee: Which is why everytime I vow to leave I get pulled back. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: xD

:naughty:

Oh' date=' well that's great that she found something that did work out. :teehee: Which is why everytime I vow to leave I get pulled back. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

But then you come back because insane is the spice of life and Mika is so bangin'.

But leaving feels so. Good.

Exactly...

But then you come back because insane is the spice of life and Mika is so bangin'.

...and then I come back because I can't bear to miss a second of the conversations that take place here. :naughty: