StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No more school, no more work, just RELAX TAKE IT EASY time

and you :teehee: ?

:D same here! I was helping my dad Christmas shop earlier. And I get to see the Hobbit tomorrow, if I'm lucky. :teehee:

It says "Show Me What You're Hiding" in my foot. I want to get it LaserWriter off though.

How do you not even know if you get a tattoo there though? It's supposed to hurt. :naughty:

:D same here! I was helping my dad Christmas shop earlier. And I get to see the Hobbit tomorrow' date=' if I'm lucky. :teehee:

How do you not even know if you get a tattoo there though? It's supposed to hurt. :naughty:[/quote']

Two words. Grape. Vodka.

Yet another reason to stay away from grapes. c: funny story' date=' my dad offered me some today and my irrational response to a fruit creeped him out. XD

Edit: Mary used to call me Grapes. xDD[/quote']

To regular grapes? Because of my fun times with grape vodka? :aah:

I really don't like them. They're freaky and grape-y. And sour. xD

Always applaud the autocorrect.

Grapes are gooooooiod!!!! Unless they're squishy. Then I don't find them so good.

MOTHERF*CKER. LASERED.

It was a magic trick. I liked magic. That bitch tried to impress me. But he just freaked me out. XDD

Hahahah I was thoroughly impressed with the coin in your ear trick. And my grandfather (the French one) had dentures, so he would take out his teeth and make me cry.

Hahahah I was thoroughly impressed with the coin in your ear trick. And my grandfather (the French one) had dentures, so he would take out his teeth and make me cry.

Take out his teeth? I've always wanted to see that. :aah:

Say no to drugs.

:thumb_yello:

It used to scare me so. Bad.

They rot yo brain.

Really? I have a feeling I would laugh. It would amuse me. xD

I dn wanna rot meh brain. Then I won't have anything left to waste watching smosh and gradualreport and Shane and jennamarbles and shizz. :mf_rosetinted:

Really? I have a feeling I would laugh. It would amuse me. xD

I dn wanna rot meh brain. Then I won't have anything left to waste watching smosh and gradualreport and Shane and jennamarbles and shizz. :mf_rosetinted:

Not when you're just a behbeh!

JENNA. LUV HERRRR