Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Exactly. Panic references ftw. :33 I love references. I posted Toxic today with a caption "time for one of earth's traditional ballads" and a gif of the doctor dancing... FLEW RIGHT OVER EVERYONE'S HEADS. We need more DW fans around here. xD

Well' date=' first of all, I'm really afraid of losing all control over something. Being shut out, ignored, helpless, anything of the sort. Some control I can function on, but one sided complete loss of any input is upsetting to me on the highest degree. Especially when my trying to regain some speck of input is seen and recognized but denied.

Well all I can say is roll with the punches. You can't do things the way you're used to doing them anymore.[/quote']

References rule. ThEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND??? Tsk tsk. They need more Who is their life.

I have to say that kind of fear is much worse than ghosts and monsters. It's worse in the sense that its real and everyone feels it at one point or another.

It's like Bambi learning to walk except not as cute or socially acceptable.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

References rule. ThEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND??? Tsk tsk. They need more Who is their life.

I have to say that kind of fear is much worse than ghosts and monsters. It's worse in the sense that its real and everyone feels it at one point or another.

It's like Bambi learning to walk except not as cute or socially acceptable.

I agree. It isn't for everyone, sure, but it's a pretty damn good show!

That's what I've always thought. It devastates me. Worse when it comes around by fault of mine. I'm anxious of putting myself into bad situations like that. However, sometimes it happens, and when it does sh*t gets crazy. xD

That's a really good simile. How did you think of that. :naughty:

To wake up Jauque's lazy ass, or not wake up Jauque's lazy ass. That is the question.

Pffffffttchhhh I thought you didn't even know where he was, and you're gonna wake him up in the middle of the night? :roftl:

Lolilollililololololo I'm such a child. He finally answered and I greet him with "It's tripletes." And he hung up. Okay. I've raised enough Hell for one night. Merry Christmas and goodnight.

Oh my god, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Micah you are such an idiot. :naughty::naughty:

I agree. It isn't for everyone' date=' sure, but it's a pretty damn good show!

That's what I've always thought. It devastates me. Worse when it comes around by fault of mine. I'm anxious of putting myself into bad situations like that. However, sometimes it happens, and when it does sh*t gets crazy. xD

Pffffffttchhhh I thought you didn't even know where he was, and you're gonna wake him up in the middle of the night? :roftl:

Oh my god, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Micah you are such an idiot. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Hello Grace :wink2:

I agree. It isn't for everyone' date=' sure, but it's a pretty damn good show!

Oh my god, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Micah you are such an idiot. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

It's only for cool kids. :mf_rosetinted:

I can imagine. Putting yourself in bad situations would be worse than them coming to you.

I though of it while I was dead tired. Things just come to me at that level of sleepyness.

I have his phone number!! I'm not stupid! He just never used to answer whenever I called. It was like 8 or 9am when I cLled last night. I didn't actually want to talk to him. I just wanted to scare him. XD He obviously didn't want to talk to me any other times, or why not? It was worth the good laugh I got from it.

It's only for cool kids. :mf_rosetinted:

I can imagine. Putting yourself in bad situations would be worse than them coming to you.

I though of it while I was dead tired. Things just come to me at that level of sleepyness.

I have his phone number!! I'm not stupid! He just never used to answer whenever I called. It was like 8 or 9am when I cLled last night. I didn't actually want to talk to him. I just wanted to scare him. XD He obviously didn't want to talk to me any other times, or why not? It was worth the good laugh I got from it.

We're the kids of America.. Woah.. Why did that start playing in my head? XD

Exactly! It's crazy. But then if you're me, you don't quite remember how it feels until you actually have messed something up and by then you must deal.

Oh, like that brilliant idea of Mika's teacher being the prostitute on a street corner and everyone's legs being super long and shizz. :naughty:

I guess, but still. It's rather sad that he doesn't want to talk to you or won't be around and all.

EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH YOUR REFERENCE' date=' I UNDERSTAND IT.

Well, I guess if you're gonna be on flockdraw you have to tolerate it. :aah:[/quote']

I X-ed out I was about to blowup :mf_rosetinted:

I love flockdraw! I would come, if I could. I drew a gay willy Wonka once....

Da-fuq Micah xDDDDD

I love flockdraw! I would come, if I could. I drew a gay willy Wonka once....

Willy wonka doesn't seem gay enough? Or, I mean Depp's portrayal does. To me at least.. If I were stereotyping the character. Which I usually refuse to do. :naughty: