Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

I screamed in joy and was shushed for the third time that showing. XD My dad almost cut a b*tch when it ended.

He's such an excellent actor. I could never tell you which one i enjoyed more.

I was only shushed *significantly* once, and that was when Thorin was running or whatever and the Orc hits him. Because his hair was flowing and he was so fabulous and then he just got knocked down so easily. I had to let out a "well that escalated quickly" :mf_rosetinted:

I have to say that his interpretation of Bilbo is quite similar to his Watson, but Bilbo was a more developed character. I prefer him in the Hobbit by a lot.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only shushed *significantly* once' date=' and that was when Thorin was running or whatever and the Orc hits him. Because his hair was flowing and he was so fabulous and then he just got knocked down so easily. I had to let out a "well that escalated quickly" :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

My father was going to ship me out of the theater when Thorin and the Orc had that long stare down scene and I shouted MY NEW OTP!!!!

I know what you mean. He DID do an excellent projecting Bilbo

My father was going to ship me out of the theater when Thorin and the Orc had that long stare down scene and I shouted MY NEW OTP!!!!

I know what you mean. He DID do an excellent projecting Bilbo

Oh my gooood. You are such a troll. No one should be shipped with the pale Orc. No one. :roftl:

The thing I love about Bilbo is that he's a hero, but not in *any* conventional way. His character is his act of heroism. Compassion brought him back to Thorin & Co. rather than any motive and it isn't the typical 'root for the underdog' scene at all.

Oh my gooood. You are such a troll. No one should be shipped with the pale Orc. No one. :roftl:

The thing I love about Bilbo is that he's a hero' date=' but not in *any* conventional way. His [i']character[/i] is his act of heroism. Compassion brought him back to Thorin & Co. rather than any motive and it isn't the typical 'root for the underdog' scene at all.

You. Have. No. Idea.

That's perfectly put. I have nothing to add to that perfect explanation.

I found a hole in my alien blanket. Hold me while I silently weep into your big strong arms.

You. Have. No. Idea.

That's perfectly put. I have nothing to add to that perfect explanation.

I found a hole in my alien blanket. Hold me while I silently weep into your big strong arms.

I figure if I knew the whole of it you'd have to kill me.

Why thank you! :teehee:

I'm not that strong... *holds* :itsok: xDDD

I figure if I knew the whole of it you'd have to kill me.

Why thank you! :teehee:

I'm not that strong... *holds* :itsok: xDDD

I'm the biggest troll you've ever met. I can almost garentee.

If you've never listened to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons with surround sound headphones, you don't know the definition of eargasm.

I'm the biggest troll you've ever met. I can almost garentee.

If you've never listened to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons with surround sound headphones, you don't know the definition of eargasm.

I'll take your word for it!! XD

I've heard that song! A girl on tumblr recommended it to me. It's unique!

I'll take your word for it!! XD

I've heard that song! A girl on tumblr recommended it to me. It's unique!

Please do.

That song is so badass. I just AJCJSNCMSNXNAN. A girl from my drama cast showed it to me after I showed her Amsterdam by them. I love it.

Dude. A Team is a terribly sad song. Terribly.

Please do.

That song is so badass. I just AJCJSNCMSNXNAN. A girl from my drama cast showed it to me after I showed her Amsterdam by them. I love it.

Dude. A Team is a terribly sad song. Terribly.

I don't know if I like it or not. A weird thing about me is that I never know whether I like things or not for a while.

Never heard it rifnkfjddndj

I don't know if I like it or not. A weird thing about me is that I never know whether I like things or not for a while.

Never heard it rifnkfjddndj

You like it. Doesn't matter. You have to.

By Ed Sheeran? He's so Fecking perfect. He's the only ginger with a soul.

You like it. Doesn't matter. You have to.

By Ed Sheeran? He's so Fecking perfect. He's the only ginger with a soul.

Okay then, I suppose. xD

I know of him. I've heard a couple of his songs briefly.. He's pretty good! And hey. :sneaky2: xD

[YOUTUBE]I_j8BG-ybng&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Ayy do you remember when I showed you this song? It was before you disappeared. I'm still addicted to it. XD

ArE YOU KIDDIME HOW COULD I FORGET I SHOW EVERYONE THIS SONG AND I WAS 'SINGING' IT TO PEOPLE AT THE 5K I RAN AT THE END WHENEVER I PASSED ANYONE WHO STARTED WALKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO I LOVE IT.

[YOUTUBE]I_j8BG-ybng&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Ayy do you remember when I showed you this song? It was before you disappeared. I'm still addicted to it. XD

Before I knew you one of my friends listened to this kind of music to get high and would always tweet me weird sh*t like 'I hear sausages'.

ArE YOU KIDDIME HOW COULD I FORGET I SHOW EVERYONE THIS SONG AND I WAS 'SINGING' IT TO PEOPLE AT THE 5K I RAN AT THE END WHENEVER I PASSED ANYONE WHO STARTED WALKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO I LOVE IT.

ERMAHGERD. I HAD NO IDEA YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH SIDJSKJKJSK IT IS BRILLIANT. "Borrowed nostalgia for the unremembered 80s." <3 skjdksjdksjdksj

Before I knew you one of my friends listened to this kind of music to get high and would always tweet me weird sh*t like 'I hear sausages'.
Hearing sausages? That is one hell of a superpower. I want it. :mikacool:

ERMAHGERD. I HAD NO IDEA YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH SIDJSKJKJSK IT IS BRILLIANT. "Borrowed nostalgia for the unremembered 80s." <3 skjdksjdksjdksj

Hearing sausages? That is one hell of a superpower. I want it. :mikacool:

I adoooooooooooore it.

You can get it if you get high on weed, listen to trippy music, and tweet me.

Not me though. TROLOLOLOLOOOOO

Aww' date=' dammit :c

Cme on, you don't have it that bad. It's fine. :huglove:[/quote']

Drugs are gross.

It's the one with the slave.

I know I don't. But I like these pants.

Drugs are gross.

It's the one with the slave.

I know I don't. But I like these pants.

I agree! They rot your brain and make you sick. Stay in school dete. :naughty:

Oh! That one is pretty good! Not my favourite, but still. I wish my dad would have let me see it.

There are a lot of pants you're going to like. :wink2:

I agree! They rot your brain and make you sick. Stay in school dete. :naughty:

Oh! That one is pretty good! Not my favourite' date=' but still. I wish my dad would have let me see it.

There are a lot of pants you're going to like. :wink2:[/quote']

Theyre one thing I regret trying.

Why not?

But I liiiiiiiiiiiike these ones.