Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may be a stupid question: But what do you think Swedish sounds like? Always wondered :teehee:

You know.. i've wondered about it too..and I think it sounds so Swedish:blink::dunno:

WHAT TO DO?

This may be a stupid question: But what do you think Swedish sounds like? Always wondered :teehee:

I think it sounds much like mumbling. :roftl: And the way you say your vowels is funny :naughty: it sounds way more foreign when spoken quickly, too. Almost like a whole different language. :aah:

I think it sounds much like mumbling. :roftl: And the way you say your vowels is funny :naughty: it sounds way more foreign when spoken quickly' date=' too. Almost like a whole different language. :aah:[/quote']

what about georgian? ha.haha.HAHAHHAHHAHAHA. :mf_rosetinted:

@Hiba +1.forever hungry. :mf_rosetinted:

You know I've never heard georgian' date=' actually. :aah: I want to know what it sounds like. :aah::aah:[/quote']

okay, let me show you my faaaaaaav comedy show 'sketch' :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]OZwl1nBnGT4[/YOUTUBE]

edit: I know. they're talking like that on purpose :lmao:

You know.. i've wondered about it too..and I think it sounds so Swedish:blink::dunno:

WHAT TO DO?

Yeah but what is swedish? :aah: Well mostly wonders because my french teacher told us it sounded like we were singing :roftl:

I think it sounds much like mumbling. :roftl: And the way you say your vowels is funny :naughty: it sounds way more foreign when spoken quickly' date=' too. Almost like a whole different language. :aah:[/quote']

:roftl: like mumbling you say? :aah: No, they are completely normal xD Wait do you mean that slow swedish and fast swedish is like two different languages? :blink: xD

The guy with the black hair sounds like pingu :lmfao: But the other two, hm, it's sounds a bit english with the melody but you speak more with your tongue in the front part of your mouth, creating snake sounds with the ses :aah: And you never breath and speak really quick xD

It's so cool of a language :naughty: and I laughed even though I don't know dafuq they're saying :naughty:

Yeah but what is swedish? :aah: Well mostly wonders because my french teacher told us it sounded like we were singing :roftl:

:roftl: like mumbling you say? :aah: No, they are completely normal xD Wait do you mean that slow swedish and fast swedish is like two different languages? :blink: xD

Yeah, it sounds like mumbling. And the vowels are nasally. :naughty: yeah, when you speak it fast it sounds more like something else :aah: xD

port-1_zps05c40683.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

port2_zps96ff37bd.jpg

I miss summer :tears:

summer.. :tears: it was good...sometimes boring but..

Photo6667_zpsf6b084b3.jpg

Photo6714_zpsb1b9ea19.jpg

Photo6756_zps83922821.jpg

Photo6727_zps2c7e4445.jpg

Photo6873_zpsc41607ff.jpg

I love this :licks_lips:

SORRY FOR SPAM. :mf_rosetinted:

@Hanna interesting description :lmfao:

his real voice...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g89CdNZ4HlI :naughty:

@Grace you'd laugh even moore if you understood... :naughty:

Yeah' date=' it sounds like mumbling. And the vowels are nasally. :naughty: yeah, when you speak it fast it sounds more like something else :aah: xD[/quote']

:roftl: Just wonder what swedish persons have you listened too? :aah: Well I have to agree with that, if you compare them to the english ones :aah: Didn't know that, kind of cool actually :aah:

@Hanna interesting description :lmfao:

his real voice...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g89CdNZ4HlI :naughty:

@Grace you'd laugh even moore if you understood... :naughty:

Like the Pingu voice more :naughty: