Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I should really' date=' really not be so lazy. I read alot as well, but mainly rereading. I did, however, start Half Blood Prince. :aah: and no she can't, she doesn't have the time. Job hunting is pretty difficult. :aah:[/quote']

Ahahahhahahhahaha 20 books, bish. And am not planning on reading the Iliad or Odyssey. Oh god, don't remind me of me being the only person I know (besides Kath) that calls herself a fan and has read all the books and seen all the movies numerous times. Uh uh. Very interesting.

When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you HELL

when you walk my way hope it gives you HELL hope it gives you Hell

When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well...................

Well he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell

You did not just quote my life song. ruigh4tilghjo34tčjigh3oh

You're lucky. Sometimes I wish to be an only child. *sigh*

Sure. PEOPLE STOP ANNOYING ME WITH THAT 'MY LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE I HAVE A SISTER/BROTHER' CRAP.

Ahahahhahahhahaha 20 books, bish. And am not planning on reading the Iliad or Odyssey. Oh god, don't remind me of me being the only person I know (besides Kath) that calls herself a fan and has read all the books and seen all the movies numerous times. Uh uh. Very interesting.

Sure. PEOPLE STOP ANNOYING ME WITH THAT 'MY LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE I HAVE A SISTER/BROTHER' CRAP.

I did quote your life song:)

Meanie.

It's raining here and it's cold and so wonderful and it made me forget to be mad at the snow for not falling. :aah:

It's apparently gonna snow here this weekend.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't like snow. It's like a war has broke out at my school. A war with snowballs. It's worse when there is ice mixed in the snow.:boxed:

Well just because at the time it came out I couldn't afford the book.. :aah:

It's apparently gonna snow here this weekend.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't like snow. It's like a war has broke out at my school. A war with snowballs. It's worse when there is ice mixed in the snow.:boxed:

It's supposed to snow Sunday, but the weather people are known for their accuracy just as much as I am for my sociality. :aah:

I ADORE it. And I adore snow fights and snowmen and snow angels and how everything is so white and beautiful and rhfgrieugheruigh :wub2: Snow, then rain and fog and then everything else before sunny weather at last place. :roftl: Winter and autumn FTW. :pinkbow:

It's supposed to snow Sunday, but the weather people are known for their accuracy just as much as I am for my sociality. :aah:

I ADORE it. And I adore snow fights and snowmen and snow angels and how everything is so white and beautiful and rhfgrieugheruigh :wub2: Snow, then rain and fog and then everything else before sunny weather at last place. :roftl: Winter and autumn FTW. :pinkbow:

:lmfao:

I think it depends on where you are snow can be lovely..here in my town not so much but maybe that is cos it makes it a nightmare for me to get to school since my school is all up hill ¬.¬

My parents bought me The Sorcerer's Stone when I was starting school and I asked for the other parts for any occasion I could. I got the last part in 5th or 6th grade, I think.

I don't even remember the first time I got them. All I remember is having got the last one as a gift from my grandfather when it first came out, and me being as impulsive as I am, wanted to read it straight off despite not having read the one before it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

:lmfao:

I think it depends on where you are snow can be lovely..here in my town not so much but maybe that is cos it makes it a nightmare for me to get to school since my school is all up hill ¬.¬

I have to take two buses to get to mine and it's always waaaaaaaay overcrowded and there is a chance of getting killed, bascially. :roftl: But it's so much fun and when you fall and tear your skin, the snow cools it down and makes it freeze and not hurt for a while. :pinkbow: xD

I don't even remember the first time I got them. All I remember is having got the last one as a gift from my grandfather when it first came out' date=' and me being as impulsive as I am, wanted to read it straight off despite not having read the one before it. :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

Mine has a dedication on it, so I'm good. :pinkbow: I could never. But Ghost Hunter seems so cool and I kinda want to skip the others and get to that. :aah: Dammit, I should be reading those. :aah:

I have to take two buses to get to mine and it's always waaaaaaaay overcrowded and there is a chance of getting killed, bascially. :roftl: But it's so much fun and when you fall and tear your skin, the snow cools it down and makes it freeze and not hurt for a while. :pinkbow: xD

I have to walk it:mf_rosetinted: It isn't just a 10 minute walk too. Oh yeah sure..try getting hit by a snowball on the cheek,it hurt! but I think that was cos some of it was ice too...my cheek was red and bruised looking :aah:

I have to walk it:mf_rosetinted: It isn't just a 10 minute walk too. Oh yeah sure..try getting hit by a snowball on the cheek,it hurt! but I think that was cos some of it was ice too...my cheek was red and bruised looking :aah:

I get snow in my face all the time, and not just there. :roftl: They actually rub it in and I can't breathe. :roftl: Snow fights can get pretty violent. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I get snow in my face all the time, and not just there. :roftl: They actually rub it in and I can't breathe. :roftl: Snow fights can get pretty violent. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes my cousin put snow down my top. I ended up with a cold cos of that..along with it actually being freezing outside:aah:

Yes my cousin put snow down my top. I ended up with a cold cos of that..along with it actually being freezing outside:aah:

Colds are the worst and they always seem to happen to me a few days before it starts snowing. :sneaky2: And then I sit inside and look out the window dramatically like a puppy. :aah: