Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, my birthday was a bit disappointing. I didn't get to spend it at home, I gave my award winning speech on Gay Rights & Roles In Society and was told I was 'opinionated and offensive' even though I was totally pro equality, I feel out off the bus, slipped on the ice walking to my car, then lost my earring. I could go on, but I don't feel like reliving the event that was my 17th birthday.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, my birthday was a bit disappointing. I didn't get to spend it at home, I gave my award winning speech on Gay Rights & Roles In Society and was told I was 'opinionated and offensive' even though I was totally pro equality, I feel out off the bus, slipped on the ice walking to my car, then lost my earring. I could go on, but I don't feel like reliving the event that was my 17th birthday.:mf_rosetinted:

Aww:huglove:

Don't worry,my 17th birthday was crap too. -.-

which is?:P

Too much :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't sound like the best day :huh: But Happy Birthday :yay:

Aww:huglove:

Don't worry,my 17th birthday was crap too. -.-

:huglove: Thank you. Sorry your birthday sucked,too. Usually birthdays are so fun! Turning 17 must be cursed.

Too much :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't sound like the best day :huh: But Happy Birthday :yay:

:huglove: Thank you! :):yay:

I'm using tumblr too much, have already over 3000 posts :aah:

Ahh I kinda take big breaks from it from time to time:teehee:

:huglove: Thank you. Sorry your birthday sucked,too. Usually birthdays are so fun! Turning 17 must be cursed.

:huglove: Thank you! :):yay:

No problem. Well my 16th wasn't any better so :aah: Gods know what my 18th will be like,would be good if my boyfriend was able to come up for it but just depends on money again :/

No problem. Well my 16th wasn't any better so :aah: Gods know what my 18th will be like,would be good if my boyfriend was able to come up for it but just depends on money again :/

Aww, that's sad!! :( When is your birthday?

I don't that's the problem :aah:

Aww, that's sad!! :( When is your birthday?

Indeed :L It's the 14th of August (yep just four days before Mika's!:teehee: )

I don't that's the problem :aah:

Ahh..me and my friend Mark must be the only two that do then :aah: He hasn't posted much for a good while,same goes for on his twitter has tweeted much =3

I have 21,326 in tweets. I have no life xD

:naughty: 12,781 posts.

Okay you won :naughty: For how long have you had your tumblr?

Ahh..me and my friend Mark must be the only two that do then :aah: He hasn't posted much for a good while,same goes for on his twitter has tweeted much =3

Well I guess you use twitter like I use tumblr :aah:

:hi5: For no life :aah:

Oooh! And 4 days before my best friends birthday. :naughty: I really hope your birthday is better this year!

I think I'm approaching 9,000 tweets in less than 10 months.:naughty: Twitter is fabulous.

I've had it since the middle of last year, but only started using it frequently since half way through this summer, then left for two months, and then started it using it again about a month into this school year.:naughty:

I've had it since the middle of last year, but only started using it frequently since half way through this summer, then left for two months, and then started it using it again about a month into this school year.:naughty:

Well then you definitely win :aah:

Aha yeah I probably do :3

:naughty:

Oooh! And 4 days before my best friends birthday. :naughty: I really hope your birthday is better this year!

I think I'm approaching 9,000 tweets in less than 10 months.:naughty: Twitter is fabulous.

Oh :aah: Yeah someone I used to hang out with,it was their birthday before mine then it was someone else I knew after mine then Mika's xD

Haha I have no idea how I have got to 21,326 tweets :aah: