Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any other countries in a giant flu epidemic? The west coast is right now, and all those nasty motherf*ckers at school appear to have contaminated me.

I guess so, but I never get it so I don't worry :naughty:

will check. :mf_rosetinted:

not it's... I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO CELEBRAAAAATEEEEE :mikacool:

Whatever happened to the funky race?

A generation lost in pace,

-Wasn´t life supposed to be more than this?

I see your making the celebrate photo :das:

Aha yeah it's the same here and for the rest of the UK actually =3

Oh wow! Yeah, I live in an desert, yet we always get the coldest winters. It doesn't snow... Just bitter cold.

Well I had it once when i was 12 and then I got 42°C fever so I think I've had my share of it :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Wow! That's pretty bad!

The schools have never ever closed here, and we have had more than 1m snow and blizzards.

Well this is here :3 they closed my school here last time cos it was pretty bad..the annoying thing was walking through that snow to get there then they end up sending you home :L

Edit: They just said on the news up to a foot of snow can be covering the UK by tomorrow.

Back :mf_rosetinted: Nope. I'm sick. Not that it matters because I heard on the news alot of schools are closed because of winter storm warnings :das:

Well this is here :3 they closed my school here last time cos it was pretty bad..the annoying thing was walking through that snow to get there then they end up sending you home :L

Why do they close schools :shocked: Not fair :sneaky2: