Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't always...it's up to the council who runs the schools in my town.not as if its up to the headteacher

No one ever cares about "not fair" when it works to their advantage' date=' and then as soon as someone else has something they want "not fair" is like a language they convert to. :naughty:[/quote']

Yeah but seriously, I never ever heard about closed schools in sweden due to snow.

I've never seen it. :naughty:Btw in case you've texted me today my ipad is still being a total bitch. :mf_rosetinted:

It's totally ridicuilous. It's be pissed if I was one of these people.:naughty: Okay! I just changed apps, so we're all good.

Really? :blink: That's odd. :blink:

Do you think? :blink: Tried to search it and found some article about schools being closed because the roof bursted because of the snow but that was pretty much it. I can't really think of a good reason foor the school to close just because it's snowing. :dunno:

Maybe it is cos its all strict there.. I just found out if it gets to a certain temperatue in our school we get sent home

Seems like that. :dunno: wished that we had the same rule here, it's always too cold in school :sneaky2:

It's totally ridicuilous. It's be pissed if I was one of these people.:naughty: Okay! I just changed apps, so we're all good.

What's it actually about? :roftl: Oh, gotcha. good. :wink2:

Do you think? :blink: Tried to search it and found some article about schools being closed because the roof bursted because of the snow but that was pretty much it. I can't really think of a good reason foor the school to close just because it's snowing. :dunno:

Well it poses a risk for the buses and transportation here. Since we don't often get snow we aren't as prepared and it's deemed dangerous for drivers on the ice I guess :dunno:

What's it actually about? :roftl: Oh' date=' gotcha. good. :wink2:

Well it poses a risk for the buses and transportation here. Since we don't often get snow we aren't as prepared and it's deemed dangerous for drivers on the ice I guess :dunno:[/quote']

All of these women married apparenlty normal men, and then the men start acting really weird, then they get arrested and put into prison for super bad things like robbing banks and murder and stuff. It's great.:naughty:

:fisch:

546957_458501627531002_1671302461_n.jpg

14889_458508167530348_438195889_n.jpg

I love her:wub2:

Awwww! That's so nice!!:thumb_yello::mikalove:

Evening all :teehee:

Heya! :bye:

All of these women married apparenlty normal men, and then the men start acting really weird, then they get arrested and put into prison for super bad things like robbing banks and murder and stuff. It's great.:naughty:

I would love that. Actually I would adore being one of those women. :naughty:

It really is,love how she replies to me quite a bit :teehee:

she follows me too (:

Heya! :bye:

I would love that. Actually I would adore being one of those women. :naughty:

I'd be pissed!!

Oh, I locked my keys in my car last night. I walked home, then my mother drove me back with my spare, and I had gotten a fecking ticket for my sh*tty parking job. A tICKET. I DON'T GET TICKETS.

Big shout out to my mother for not naming me Margarita.

I'd be pissed!!

Oh, I locked my keys in my car last night. I walked home, then my mother drove me back with my spare, and I had gotten a fecking ticket for my sh*tty parking job. A tICKET. I DON'T GET TICKETS.

Big shout out to my mother for not naming me Margarita.

I wouldn't. I would love it! It sounds hilarious and just like one of those spontaneous things I always pine after, anyhow. xD

Wow. Round of applause for that one. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Margarita is hardly the oddest name out there, think of all the other things she could have named you.

I wouldn't. I would love it! It sounds hilarious and just like one of those spontaneous things I always pine after' date=' anyhow. xD

Wow. Round of applause for that one. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Margarita is hardly the oddest name out there, think of all the other things she could have named you.[/quote']

I suppose. I think I would be so annoyed. You trust them so much, then boom. They blow it.

It was from my f*cking school, too. They gave me a ticket outside of school hours, and my job wasn't even that bad. I was parked in a totally sperate lot. asdfhjklsdhjfskl I'm so annoyed. I'm going in to fight it on Tuesday.

Yeah, but that name makes my skin crawl. Like, no.