Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0A9HyEbOm-1uldDZocSlJ3wrdVpFeXwfu-1bB_NrQ0zgwb4K3

tumblr_m6zjdqBX9V1r4optjo1_500.png

[YOUTUBE]t2c_2jcwfgk[/YOUTUBE]

I guess we needed a new thread? :das:

Aliens are having tea with me! they are Mikafreaks they say hi :mikalove:

anyways... They are staying in our planet for two days because cows are nice.. :mikadas:

By the way Im drunk c:

I only love only love only love you when Im drunk :das::das:

It's just like.... Azskjdafhlksdghjkdj! What makes it even worse, is that it's for my birthday, which was over a week ago. Just pick a time, and keep it. If not everyone can go, not everyone can go! Sure, it's too bad, but they will survive. Your town has their own fan club??:shocked: I'm so jealous!

first, :happybday: !!!

aaaggghhh it's awful when u just can't agree a date and time. and i'm not sure if u should be jealous of my town's fans club. i mean, we're 12 on the fb group, but we've never been more than 4 on the meetings :emot-sad: . i've been about to give up on the thing, but wel, i founded the fansclub and if I don't do it, then it'll die >.<

Getting ready for my ice skating event

Tiny :fisch:

http://tinychat.com/kqi9d

I'll be on but not showing my face tonight..I look really crap down to having a cold and bleh.

Awwww. :( Im not too bad. Haven't gotten out of bed yet XD

Aha,I didn't get up till 1pm,was in the living room for a bit but have now been in bed for quite a while,at least I'm getting warm under my covers and stuff:teehee:

I'll be on but not showing my face tonight..I look really crap down to having a cold and bleh.

Aha,I didn't get up till 1pm,was in the living room for a bit but have now been in bed for quite a while,at least I'm getting warm under my covers and stuff:teehee:

Okay, You'll see moi cuz I look good ( I think xD ) for my ice skating thingy - ma - bobber :aah: