Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

ok, i know i already sayd goodbye two times but dafkhdbzkuhbaerkuab

i'm a biomedical engineer :)ok, almost, i must finish my thesis first

until i was 18 i wanted to be a sound engineer, but my dream has always be to be a singer. i quit on wishing to become a sound engineer cuz, blah, reasons; i applied to several engineers on the best university of my town, and i was accepted on biomedical engineer. now i love it, i guess that it choosed me cuz i didn't even knew what biomedical means when i applied to :aah:

anyways, one of my proffesors always tells me that undergraduate studies are not enough for making a good proffesional. you must do other things, out of the university. then, he congratulated me when i told him that i perfomed as Sally on a musical based on The Nightmare Before Christmas [my fav movie] .. the point is, you must like your profession, but that doesn't mean that you must quit doing everything u like ;)

aaand i'm afraid that if i say goodnight again, i'll be here till the morning :naughty:

That's amazing! Such a great story! I can never decide EXACTLY what I want to do. I think being a writer would be so amazing. I just want to sit at home and write books all day. A biomedical engineer? That sounds really interesting, actually!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VooDoo Donuts? Don't know what it is but judging by the name that place is so jokes. .-.

ArE YOU KIDDING ME. THIS PLACE IS BOMB. I GO TO THE ONE IN PORTLAND ALL THE TIME!!!http://voodoodoughnut.com/mobile/index.php

are you kidding me. This place is bomb. I go to the one in portland all the time!!!http://voodoodoughnut.com/mobile/index.php

ughughughugh why don't we have one it's freaking out of this world so jokessssss huzzah phalanxiphor

ughughughugh why don't we have one it's freaking out of this world so jokessssss huzzah phalanxiphor

You can get married there. MaRRIED. WITH A REAL WEDDING. It absolutely nuts there. Nuts.

No school! :excite: Love you snow! *hugs snow, and get's very cold*

My friends are all going on a four mile walk in the snow. ARE THEY CRAZY. :shocked:

How much snow do you have, sounds like 3 meters or something :aah: