Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

No appeal. :mf_rosetinted: I'll stay here where I am with my crazies and my baby terrorist any day. :naughty:

:hug: :c is there any way you can see her? Tinychat or something?

Baby terrorist? :lmfao:

I don't know. She lives like I did this summer. All over the map. It's rare for me to get ahold of her. My person who I thought was my best friend here isn't the person I love anymore. She's having a super rough time, an is blaming it on me. I never had this problem with Lola, and I was her best friend for thirteen years. I for know. It's just really putting a damper on my mood.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baby terrorist? :lmfao:

I don't know. She lives like I did this summer. All over the map. It's rare for me to get ahold of her. My person who I thought was my best friend here isn't the person I love anymore. She's having a super rough time, an is blaming it on me. I never had this problem with Lola, and I was her best friend for thirteen years. I for know. It's just really putting a damper on my mood.

:roftl: oh Jesus, I didn't realize how that would sound to you. Sorry. :naughty: Darko. His name is Darko, and in my mind I call him my baby terrorist... Just.. God. :naughty:

That sounds like a lot at one time. Cheer up. Maybe try to take your mind off it. Things will work themselves out! :huglove:

:roftl: oh Jesus' date=' I didn't realize how that would sound to you. Sorry. :naughty: Darko. His name is Darko, and in my mind I call him my baby terrorist... Just.. God. :naughty:

That sounds like a lot at one time. Cheer up. Maybe try to take your mind off it. Things will work themselves out! :huglove:[/quote']

And who is Darko?? XDD

I don't know. I'm just done being a friend, you know? I don't like investing so much f myself into someone who's just like Meh.

And who is Darko?? XDD

I don't know. I'm just done being a friend, you know? I don't like investing so much f myself into someone who's just like Meh.

Darko is ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶a̶a̶b̶y̶y̶y̶y̶ my lab partner in science class. He's 16, and just so happens to be lavishly eastern European. :mf_rosetinted:

I've never looked at friends as willing investments. Friends to me are people that I care about so much that no matter how hard I try I can't bear not attaching myself to.

Darko is ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶a̶a̶b̶y̶y̶y̶y̶ my lab partner in science class. He's 16' date=' and [i']just so happens[/i] to be lavishly middle-east European. :mf_rosetinted:

I've never looked at friends as willing investments. Friends to me are people that I care about so much that no matter how hard I try I can't bear not attaching myself to.

Oh my god. You've gotta be kidding? Is he 10/10 would bang??

You see, these people that i had that kind of relationship with aren't the people I was in love with. I love them. Love. But I'm done with being f*cked over for investing too much love and trust. I'm done wing told in the reason they cut themselves. I'm done being told I'm ruining their reputation. I'm just so done.

Oh my god. You've gotta be kidding? Is he 10/10 would bang??

You see, these people that i had that kind of relationship with aren't the people I was in love with. I love them. Love. But I'm done with being f*cked over for investing too much love and trust. I'm done wing told in the reason they cut themselves. I'm done being told I'm ruining their reputation. I'm just so done.

Not kidding. And he is Serbian. I'm not even bothered with how to rate his looks anymore. All I know is he's adorable. :naughty:He's pretty damn good-looking.

Then I guess the only thing you can do is, like you said, be done. Gotta know when to walk away. Pick your battles, Micah.

Not kidding. And he is Serbian. I'm not even bothered with how to rate his looks anymore. All I know is he's adorable. :naughty:He's pretty damn good-looking.

Then I guess the only thing you can do is' date=' like you said, be done. Gotta know when to walk away. Pick your battles, Micah.[/quote']

Dude. Grace. You better get a piece of his sweet Serbian ass before you graduate or else I'm going to be freaking pissed.

That's why I'm going to be done. I'm going to become picky with how my friends talk to me. Maybe ill become a stoner or something. That's be a cool change of pace.

Dude. Grace. You better get a piece of his sweet Serbian ass before you graduate or else I'm going to be freaking pissed.

That's why I'm going to be done. I'm going to become picky with how my friends talk to me. Maybe ill become a stoner or something. That's be a cool change of pace.

But here's the thing. I LIKE BEING HIS FRIEND. ;___;

A stoner? Dude, no. :naughty: you could do way better than that. Try becoming a skittles addict.

But here's the thing. I LIKE BEING HIS FRIEND. ;___;

A stoner? Dude' date=' no. :naughty: you could do way better than that. Try becoming a skittles addict.[/quote']

Be friends with benefits. You can still be friends and get his sweet Serbian ass whenever you like.

I'm thinking crazy cat lady. I love cats, and hate people. It's perfect for me.

Be friends with benefits. You can still be friends and get his sweet Serbian ass whenever you like.

I'm thinking crazy cat lady. I love cats, and hate people. It's perfect for me.

As much as I want the D, I don't even think I could do that. He's like a brother. :aah: if he asked me out first though it would be garaunteed yes. And then there's the fact that I don't exactly want to date. :naughty:

Bravo! It's your destiny.

As much as I want the D' date=' I don't even think I could do that. He's like a brother. :aah: if he asked me out first though it would be garaunteed yes. And then there's the fact that I don't exactly want to date. :naughty:

Bravo! It's your destiny.[/quote']

Like a brother? Incest is best when your brother says yes. :fisch: I say flirt. Be irresistible. You don't have to date, silly goose! Just be available. Oh god, it's a good thing we don't go to school together. We would be a great team. But seriously. Work yo magic.

The stars have spoken! Now if my cats would quit dying, this would e perf!

Like a brother? Incest is best when your brother says yes. :fisch: I say flirt. Be irresistible. You don't have to date, silly goose! Just be available. Oh god, it's a good thing we don't go to school together. We would be a great team. But seriously. Work yo magic.

The stars have spoken! Now if my cats would quit dying, this would e perf!

I don't want to be available. I'm waiting things out. :naughty:

Give your cats some unicorn blood or smth, I dunno. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't want to be available. I'm waiting things out. :naughty:

Give your cats some unicorn blood or smth' date=' I dunno. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

And by waiting things out you mean...?

Or stop throwing them in front of cars.

I mean waiting. Until I feel like it.

Woah. Yeah' date=' good plan.[/quote']

Good idea. Boys are bad news.

For the record, I don't throw cats in front if cars. They walk themselves.

I think it's worth it' date=' but who am I. :pinkbow:

Learn their language, it speeds the process![/quote']

Yes, I suppose they are. But only if you find the right people worth being mad at. Who will want you back.

Meow motherf*cker.

Yes, I suppose they are. But only if you find the right people worth being mad at. Who will want you back.

Meow motherf*cker.

A quote by my dearest John Green: "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."

Caw caw.

A quote by my dearest John Green: "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world' date=' but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."

Caw caw.[/quote']

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Wrong animal, love.