Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahahahahahahah Sarah I didn't say people thought you were boring' date=' look at you making me the bad guy :aah: I said that I don't feel like going on MFC much lately, and I also said that it bugs me that you're here. :naughty:[/quote']

I thought it was something like that :roftl:

People, I just got my CAE test results. I'm going to Edinburgh. And I got 50 euros and found out we had an espresso machine in our attic the whole time and that I could actually go to Drvengrad (possibly my favorite place on earth, and it's in Serbia, who'd have thought?) for a weekend with my best friend. Could it be that I'm actually happy on Christmas?

And this is stuck in my head so it's my happy song from now on.

[YOUTUBE]m_jmDscGi7E[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and does anyone want to scream and jump with me? No, huh? K, then it's just me and my teddy bear (yes, I have a teddy bear, you got a problem with that? :mf_rosetinted:).

People, I just got my CAE test results. I'm going to Edinburgh. And I got 50 euros and found out we had an espresso machine in our attic the whole time and that I could actually go to Drvengrad (possibly my favorite place on earth, and it's in Serbia, who'd have thought?) for a weekend with my best friend. Could it be that I'm actually happy on Christmas?

And this is stuck in my head so it's my happy song from now on.

[YOUTUBE]m_jmDscGi7E[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and does anyone want to scream and jump with me? No, huh? K, then it's just me and my teddy bear (yes, I have a teddy bear, you got a problem with that? :mf_rosetinted:).

Yay :excite: I can jump with you and your teddy bear :aah: - I'm the last one to judge you :mf_rosetinted:

And Merry Christmas, or whatever you say! :teehee: xD

Yay :excite: I can jump with you and your teddy bear :aah: - I'm the last one to judge you :mf_rosetinted:

And Merry Christmas, or whatever you say! :teehee: xD

Yay, love you, Hanna! :aah: I basically wasted all my emotion (and my voice) by screaming and now I have Mrs Robinson on repeat and I can't breathe. :aah: I had him since my 3rd birthday, he's been everywhere with me. I'm gonna bring him with me wherever I can even when I'm 90. :mf_rosetinted:

We say something a bit more complicated, but don't bother with that. :aah: Thank you, I think it actually is. :pinkbow:

Yay, love you, Hanna! :aah: I basically wasted all my emotion (and my voice) by screaming and now I have Mrs Robinson on repeat and I can't breathe. :aah: I had him since my 3rd birthday, he's been everywhere with me. I'm gonna bring him with me wherever I can even when I'm 90. :mf_rosetinted:

We say something a bit more complicated, but don't bother with that. :aah: Thank you, I think it actually is. :pinkbow:

Sounds like a pretty good day than! :yay: When are you going to Edinburgh? :teehee: Sounds like a great idea. I have a bear, a dog and a cat. They are the first things I would save if it ever started a fire in my house :mf_rosetinted:

Okay I wont :aah: Great :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a pretty good day than! :yay: When are you going to Edinburgh? :teehee: Sounds like a great idea. I have a bear, a dog and a cat. They are the first things I would save if it ever started a fire in my house :mf_rosetinted:

Okay I wont :aah: Great :thumb_yello:

Ya think? :aah: This summer. I'm supposed to be staying with my mum's friend for a week. But she promised we'll be in London for two days. :teehee: I only kept him from my stuffed ones, the rest are figurines on my shelf and I have a ton of those. :aah: Agree, I'd take him and my baby (laptop). :mf_rosetinted:

So, what's up? :pinkbow:

Ya think? :aah: This summer. I'm supposed to be staying with my mum's friend for a week. But she promised we'll be in London for two days. :teehee: I only kept him from my stuffed ones, the rest are figurines on my shelf and I have a ton of those. :aah: Agree, I'd take him and my baby (laptop). :mf_rosetinted:

So, what's up? :pinkbow:

I want to go to London as well, trying to convince my friend to go with me :teehee: Well I have more stuffed one, but those three are special. Been with me almost everywhere :teehee: Oh right, I would probably bring my wife/husband too (aka my laptop) :aah:

Not much, want people to like my drawing :aah: You? :teehee:

I want to go to London as well, trying to convince my friend to go with me :teehee: Well I have more stuffed one, but those three are special. Been with me almost everywhere :teehee: Oh right, I would probably bring my wife/husband too (aka my laptop) :aah:

Not much, want people to like my drawing :aah: You? :teehee:

It's just so rjknhrleghuilrqewhgurh4gnurbhgiunhqreiguhjroeugefgjnorfgjoefrwčqjg :swoon: I had those, but they're in some trunk now. That is, the ones I haven't given to my cousin. :naughty: No probably here, I couldn't live without it, I'd probably jump in the fire after it. :aah:

What drawing kghtrightighiwrtlgjnhotigj GIMME. Finishing The Hobbit (a bit less than a hundred pages to go) and waiting for lunch and then planning to watch Alice in Wonderland. :teehee:

It's just so rjknhrleghuilrqewhgurh4gnurbhgiunhqreiguhjroeugefgjnorfgjoefrwčqjg :swoon: I had those, but they're in some trunk now. That is, the ones I haven't given to my cousin. :naughty: No probably here, I couldn't live without it, I'd probably jump in the fire after it. :aah:

What drawing kghtrightighiwrtlgjnhotigj GIMME. Finishing The Hobbit (a bit less than a hundred pages to go) and waiting for lunch and then planning to watch Alice in Wonderland. :teehee:

I envy you :fisch: Will you ever give them? :naughty: Well you could always buy a new one, or just risk your life :aah:

The one for Mika's doodle competition. This :teehee:

Yay, haven't read it :fisch: Eating lunch now, don't like the potatoes :mf_rosetinted:

I envy you :fisch: Will you ever give them? :naughty: Well you could always buy a new one, or just risk your life :aah:

The one for Mika's doodle competition. This :teehee:

Yay, haven't read it :fisch: Eating lunch now, don't like the potatoes :mf_rosetinted:

Now I just need my mum to not chicken out. :aah: I don't know, we'll see. xD NO. I'm risking my life, this baby has too many memories and I guard it almost as much as my Tim Burton book and that means a lot. :mf_rosetinted: Oh yeah, that too. So, Giga, my baby and the Tim Burton book. :mf_rosetinted:

That is so cute fhtguithnuitjgiot5jghiozhjo5jh liked it. :pinkbow:

I'm actually scared, I don't want to get to that part where Kili..you know. :tears: How can you not like potatoes, they're like the ultimate vegetable that even kids love! :aah:

Now I just need my mum to not chicken out. :aah: I don't know, we'll see. xD NO. I'm risking my life, this baby has too many memories and I guard it almost as much as my Tim Burton book and that means a lot. :mf_rosetinted: Oh yeah, that too. So, Giga, my baby and the Tim Burton book. :mf_rosetinted:

That is so cute fhtguithnuitjgiot5jghiozhjo5jh liked it. :pinkbow:

I'm actually scared, I don't want to get to that part where Kili..you know. :tears: How can you not like potatoes, they're like the ultimate vegetable that even kids love! :aah:

She'll be fine :aah: Oh okay then I guess it means a lot! Btw found a lovely theme on tumblr :teehee: Your bears name is Giga? :teehee:

Thank you :pinkbow: And you liked it ;D

Ah I see, I hate when people die in books :tears: I loove potatoes, just not these ones, they are hard and taste disgusting :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, lunch and then some internet problems.

She'll be fine :aah: Oh okay then I guess it means a lot! Btw found a lovely theme on tumblr :teehee: Your bears name is Giga? :teehee:

Thank you :pinkbow: And you liked it ;D

Ah I see, I hate when people die in books :tears: I loove potatoes, just not these ones, they are hard and taste disgusting :mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope, for my sake. xD Yes. :mf_rosetinted: Oh, I deleted that weeks ago. Please don't kill me. :roftl: Yes, my mum and I spent the entire night I got him trying to figure out a name. He kinda looks like Mr Bean's teddy bear (except he's gray) and we were gonna call him Mr Bean when my mum thought of Giga, for some unknown reason. It doesn't even mean anything, she just put two random syllables together. :aah:

Of course. :pinkbow:

I don't see why he has to die! Well, I probably wouldn't mind it much if I hadn't seen the movie first and saw how ifj4ogj4tigjo4igg they made him. That is just not fair. :aah: Oh praise Jesus, you got me worried there for a second. xD

Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns

Doesn't mean you're gonna die

You've gotta get up and try

You did not just quote Pink to me. That song has been my obsession for months.