Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

I love piercings. askdjfhaskjdfhs and tattoos. I think they're beautiful. So much meaning and beauty. I love my ears to death and my tattoo isn't too bad.

I always wanted a piercing. But ears are too mainstream so I don't have mine done anymore. :naughty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always wanted a piercing. But ears are too mainstream so I don't have mine done anymore. :naughty:

Seriously? Not even your ears?? I love earrings and gauges! I would be so sad without mine. I really want to get nose ring (not septum), belly button, and neck dermals soooooo bad. But I just don't have the time to upkeep them, or the body to trust that I wouldn't reject them. I recommend ears. They're a good starter piercing.

Seriously? Not even your ears?? I love earrings and gauges! I would be so sad without mine. I really want to get nose ring (not septum), belly button, and neck dermals soooooo bad. But I just don't have the time to upkeep them, or the body to trust that I wouldn't reject them. I recommend ears. They're a good starter piercing.

Well I've had my ears done a few times and I found it boring. I like cartilage and rooks though. I think septums and bridges are some of my favorites! They're right at the center of the face. I like it. :pinkbow:

Well I've had my ears done a few times and I found it boring. I like cartilage and rooks though. I think septums and bridges are some of my favorites! They're right at the center of the face. I like it. :pinkbow:

Really? I like them! I have my cartilage. Almost had my helix done a week ago, but decided against it. I love bridges on people with slender faces. My mother had her Monroe for like 5 seconds once. XD

Really? I like them! I have my cartilage. Almost had my helix done a week ago, but decided against it. I love bridges on people with slender faces. My mother had her Monroe for like 5 seconds once. XD

Eep, I heard helix is supposed to be pretty painful xD Well lately for reasons I adore bridge more than I ever have. I've always thought they were beautiful, but now. :mf_rosetinted: five seconds? What's the fun in that? :naughty:

Eep' date=' I heard helix is supposed to be pretty painful xD Well lately for reasons I adore bridge more than I ever have. I've always thought they were beautiful, but now. :mf_rosetinted: five seconds? What's the fun in that? :naughty:[/quote']

Ehhh, I'm not afraid of pain. Can't be worse than anything I've already experienced, right? Ears are fun because they heal and no one cares if you have ear scars. XD Oooooh! What brings up this love for bridges? Yeah, she really liked it, and it looked good on her! I don't know why she took it out. I think he didn't think it was mature looking.

Ehhh, I'm not afraid of pain. Can't be worse than anything I've already experienced, right? Ears are fun because they heal and no one cares if you have ear scars. XD Oooooh! What brings up this love for bridges? Yeah, she really liked it, and it looked good on her! I don't know why she took it out. I think he didn't think it was mature looking.

Nor am I, but it would be annoying. My ears are kind of prominent. Nothing suits them. :naughty: oh, no reason. No reason at all.:fisch::mf_rosetinted: xD Well I guess not. But it isn't like it would matter all too much.

Nor am I' date=' but it would be annoying. My ears are kind of prominent. Nothing suits them. :naughty: oh, no reason. [i']No reason at all.[/i]:fisch::mf_rosetinted: xD Well I guess not. But it isn't like it would matter all too much.

Ahhh, really? I'm blessed with tiny ears. I think rings look nice on prominent ears. I'm not talking hoops. I mean like tiny little rings. They make them cute. :pinkbow: Spill bitch. :mf_rosetinted: That's what I told her! Who cares if they aren't super professional. You work in education. The kids will think you're badass.

Ahhh, really? I'm blessed with tiny ears. I think rings look nice on prominent ears. I'm not talking hoops. I mean like tiny little rings. They make them cute. :pinkbow: Spill bitch. :mf_rosetinted: That's what I told her! Who cares if they aren't super professional. You work in education. The kids will think you're badass.

I can't really wear earrings anyways though, they bother me when I play violin. :aah: NEVAH. :mikacool:fine I shall text you. XD

I know I always wanted the badass teacher. :naughty:

I can't really wear earrings anyways though' date=' they bother me when I play violin. :aah: NEVAH. :mikacool:fine I shall text you. XD

I know I always wanted the badass teacher. :naughty:

Oh yeah, huh. :/ I suppose that would be a problem. I'm still trying to talk mother into letting me learn to play the cello. No luck. :mf_rosetinted: OKAY!!

Me too! I had one. He was covered in tattoos and always cracked sex jokes. He was the best teacher I've ever had!

Oh yeah, huh. :/ I suppose that would be a problem. I'm still trying to talk mother into letting me learn to play the cello. No luck. :mf_rosetinted: OKAY!!

Me too! I had one. He was covered in tattoos and always cracked sex jokes. He was the best teacher I've ever had!

I. Love. Nay. Adore. Cello. I suck at playing it, but then I never had actual lessons :naughty: it's beautiful. :teehee:

I always thought teachers like that did their jobs the best. They related.

I. Love. Nay. Adore. Cello. I suck at playing it' date=' but then I never had actual lessons :naughty: it's beautiful. :teehee:

I always thought teachers like that did their jobs the best. They related.[/quote']

I'm obsessed with them! Like so so so so so so much. More than piano. More than singing. Take any talent I have in either of those fields and just give me a cello. I want to hear you play violin someday, by the way!! My dance team is dancing to a Smells Like Teen Spirit cello cover ad ANDNSCNSNXJS I'm so sad I don't get to dance to it.

They really do! I learned so much in his class, and I didn't even realise it. He sparked my love for history and religious studies. I love it now, all thanks to him he was my teacher last year, so I go visit him sometimes. :teehee:

I'm obsessed with them! Like so so so so so so much. More than piano. More than singing. Take any talent I have in either of those fields and just give me a cello. I want to hear you play violin someday, by the way!! My dance team is dancing to a Smells Like Teen Spirit cello cover ad ANDNSCNSNXJS I'm so sad I don't get to dance to it.

They really do! I learned so much in his class, and I didn't even realise it. He sparked my love for history and religious studies. I love it now, all thanks to him he was my teacher last year, so I go visit him sometimes. :teehee:

They're gorgeous. DJJFISJAJDIDKWMSID. I almost said "I'll record something" and then realized what time it is, so tomorrow. :naughty: really? A cello cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit? I think that's going too far in terms of taking the music down. ._.

I've never had a teacher that good. Ever. Most of my teachers sucked.

They're gorgeous. DJJFISJAJDIDKWMSID. I almost said "I'll record something" and then realized what time it is' date=' so tomorrow. :naughty: really? A cello cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit? I think that's going too far in terms of taking the music down. ._.

I've never had a teacher that good. Ever. Most of my teachers sucked.[/quote']

They are!!! Yes!!! Tomorrow!! Ill be waiting. And I think our track is on YouTube. It's by Two Cellos. Treat yourself to a listen.

I think that's sad! I've had a couple teachers that I've had that have really rocked. Like last year my teacher was out almost all year to have a baby, and her sub was so cool. It was a tall, skinny, hipster guy from Portland who had a fat cat and love for trains. He was like my old guy best friend. XD Whenever e subs at the high school I have to go see him. XD I cut my finger on a locker once and he almost passed out. It was great. :naughty:

it's still too early to go to bed.

I went to bed at 3 or so and couldn't sleep till 4 or more. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

3am??!! I would die. I have school and drama and dance. AJXNSNCNSNXKDJC sleep is good.

3am??!! I would die. I have school and drama and dance. AJXNSNCNSNXKDJC sleep is good.

sleep is good, indeed, that's why I normally wake at 4 or 5 pm :aah:

I don't have school for next 2 weeks either :das: