Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Procrastinating' date=' listening to music, and wasting a bunch of time on tumblr :naughty:[/quote']

You're a good girl :das:

:lmfao:

Same.

Highfive

:hi5:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yay :hi5::aah:

Lucky.

How in any kind of way is that lucky? :teehee:

But I has missed you:tears: Ahh,hope you're okay. I'm fine me =3

:teehee:

Oh, I know :das: xD I love Tumblr. Like, I'm obsessed with it. I haven't been this obsessed in AGES- you know, the kind of obsessed where you want to make a PowerPoint about something :roftl:

:teehee: Well it's true,was mostly carrying on with stuff from last year,oh and in English I pretty much nearly fell asleep :aah:

D'awww :hug: I'll try to be on more. :teehee: I should be alright :wink2:

Yay:excite: Aha yeah,my stomach hurts too. Has been for the past few days :L

And the joker is planned.

HEYYY it's Fortuné ldskfjldkjf :excite::hug:

:teehee: Well it's true,was mostly carrying on with stuff from last year,oh and in English I pretty much nearly fell asleep :aah:

Yay:excite: Aha yeah,my stomach hurts too. Has been for the past few days :L

aww, :huglove: feel better soon :huglove:

Oh' date=' I know :das: xD I love Tumblr. Like, I'm obsessed with it. I haven't been this obsessed in AGES- you know, the kind of obsessed where you want to make a PowerPoint about something :roftl:[/quote']

Oh I love power points :naughty: And tumblr is good for ya, but don't have it open in school on mondays :fisch: xD

Cuz u didn't learn

That's not good, I have to learn eventually :aah:

you missed me eeh?? :das::excite:

Yeeeeep :pinkbow: did I miss da georgian lesson? :mikacool:

Thanks but no need to worry about me:pinkbow:

Oh I love power points :naughty: And tumblr is good for ya, but don't have it open in school on mondays :fisch: xD

That's not good, I have to learn eventually :aah:

They're so much fun to make :'D ooh, oh god, that would be embarassing :aah: I love redpants monday though :naughty: and then there's fridays too, never fridays either.. in fact better not to be on at school AT ALL. xDDD :roftl:

no you didn't because others aren't as good student as you are :doh: they didn't even learn the alphabet :mf_rosetinted:

*cought* Hanna *cough* Micah *cough* Clara. :mikacool:

no you didn't because others aren't as good student as you are :doh: they didn't even learn the alphabet :mf_rosetinted:

*cought* Hanna *cough* Micah *cough* Clara. :mikacool:

I had other things to do. :shun: And I know ჰ ა ნ :mf_rosetinted:

Why not just procrastinate it as long as u can?

Because in the end you'll have twice as much as you would have if you had listened in the first place.

They're so much fun to make :'D ooh' date=' oh god, that would be embarassing :aah: I love redpants monday though :naughty: and then there's fridays too, never fridays either.. in fact better not to be on at school AT ALL. xDDD :roftl:[/quote']

It is ;D True, but I just can't keep myself away from it, and well I don't think people have noticed anything yet at least I hope so :fisch: xD

Once my teacher set secret moniters on the class. I asked Camille if she was one, and she said, "Noooooooo". I said, " Come on, Camille. I know you that well". And she said, " Really? Than what's the color of my underwear?". "Blue", I said. "Do me next!" Said Mackenzie. "Heart pattern" I said. Camille and Mackenzie don't hang out with me much anymore...

I had other things to do. :shun: And I know ჰ ა ნ :mf_rosetinted:

better than nothing :yay: at least you know how to write ჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰჰაჰაა :naughty:

better than nothing :yay: at least you know how to write ჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰჰაჰაა :naughty:

Exactly :aah:

And I actually did important things, now I know my name is Hotel alfa november november alfa :naughty: