Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grace, where did you get the name StarryEyed<3?

Jeez, that's a good question. It's not like SpoonsAndConfusion that actually had an inside joke meaning, I just really suck at coming up with usernames so everything I thought of was taken until I came up with this. :naughty:

Hey' date=' you can't blame me for wanting more mermaid!jawn :mf_rosetinted::naughty:[/quote']

I'm super proud of mine.:naughty:

Jeez' date=' that's a good question. It's not like SpoonsAndConfusion that actually had an inside joke meaning, I just really suck at coming up with usernames so everything I thought of was taken until I came up with this. :naughty:[/quote']

I always think of that Ellie Goulding song. I suck even more than you. I just used my name.:naughty:

I'm super proud of mine.:naughty:

I always think of that Ellie Goulding song. I suck even more than you. I just used my name.:naughty:

I just want more and more of it. And I thought if someone's going to offer to do me a drawing, why the hell not :naughty: I wish I could do things on my walls.

Ellie Goulding.. Sounds familiar. She sang Lights right? :3 I guess so. But your name is pretty cool. :naughty::naughty:

I just want more and more of it. And I thought if someone's going to offer to do me a drawing' date=' why the hell not :naughty: I wish I could do things on my walls.

Ellie Goulding.. Sounds familiar. She sang Lights right? :3 I guess so. But your name is pretty cool. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Weee! Good idea!!

Yes! I like some of her stuff, but not all of it. Micah is a boys name. If you didn't know me, you might mistake me for a gay man.

Weee! Good idea!!

Yes! I like some of her stuff, but not all of it. Micah is a boys name. If you didn't know me, you might mistake me for a gay man.

:3

I've only heard that one song. I like it okay, but it wasn't anything special. Her voice is interestingn though, it's wispy. And not that being mistaken for a gay man is anything less than fantastic. XD

:3

I've only heard that one song. I like it okay' date=' but it wasn't anything special. Her voice is interestingn though, it's wispy. And not that being mistaken for a gay man is anything less than fantastic. XD[/quote']

It is. Very. Whimsical. And i WAS born to be a sassy black man, so it isn't too far off.

It is. Very. Whimsical. And i WAS born to be a sassy black man, so it isn't too far off.

Whimsical is the right word! And sassy black men are.. Again, I lose the right word. But they're fabulous. :naughty: nothing makes me laugh more. :naughty:

Whimsical is the right word! And sassy black men are.. Again' date=' I lose the right word. But they're fabulous. :naughty: nothing makes me laugh more. :naughty:[/quote']

Agreed. I was most certainly supposed to be one at birth, but I ended up as a socially tramatised white girl.

so ts'hat have I ts'ritten here?

good girl :naughty:

(the ts' is written like w/წ in georgian keyboard, so that's why xD )

and you haven't used the alphabet? you know it all by yourself? :mikacool:

good girl :naughty:

(the ts' is written like w/წ in georgian keyboard, so that's why xD )

and you haven't used the alphabet? you know it all by yourself? :mikacool:

So ts' is w? :teehee:

Well I used it a bit, because if forgot some signs :teehee: