Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no you didn't because others aren't as good student as you are :doh: they didn't even learn the alphabet :mf_rosetinted:

*cought* Hanna *cough* Micah *cough* Clara. :mikacool:

*coughs back* es ra jandabaa :mf_rosetinted: you know i'd come to every lesson if i had money :tears:

i remember what skami was, too :aah: katas chams mikas? :mf_rosetinted:

So ts' is w? :teehee:

Well I used it a bit, because if forgot some signs :teehee:

you don't pronounce that consonant like 'w' but you have to use button 'w' on keyboard to write it xD წ. :mf_rosetinted: and it sounds like ts. xD

*coughs back* es ra jandabaa :mf_rosetinted: you know i'd come to every lesson if i had money :tears:

i remember what skami was, too :aah: katas chams mikas? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: well you know quite a few words:naughty: but not alphabet:mf_rosetinted:

depends what you're saying in the last sentence... it can be 'kata chams mikas' and ''katas chams mika' too :aah:

you don't pronounce that consonant like 'w' but you have to use button 'w' on keyboard to write it xD წ. :mf_rosetinted: and it sounds like ts. xD

:lmfao: well you know quite a few words:naughty: but not alphabet:mf_rosetinted:

depends what you're saying in the last sentence... it can be 'kata chams mikas' and ''katas chams mika' too :aah:

:aah: It's a long way for me to actually start writing sth and until then when do i use it? :mf_rosetinted: i dont even have a georgian keyboard somewhere :aah: i need more dato lessons :teehee:

and whats the difference? :biggrin2:

:aah: It's a long way for me to actually start writing sth and until then when do i use it? :mf_rosetinted: i dont even have a georgian keyboard somewhere :aah: i need more dato lessons :teehee:

and whats the difference? :biggrin2:

you can install georgian keyboard :aah: I'm not sitting here at laptop with three keyboards since I write georgian, english and russian :roftl:

indeed indeed you need :naughty:

'mika chams katas'/'Katas chams mika' means Mika is eating a cat.

and 'kata chams mikas'/'mikas chams kata' means The cat is eating Mika.

:naughty::lmfao:

you can install georgian keyboard :aah: I'm not sitting here at laptop with three keyboards since I write georgian, english and russian :roftl:

indeed indeed you need :naughty:

'mika chams katas'/'Katas chams mika' means Mika is eating a cat.

and 'kata chams mikas'/'mikas chams kata' means The cat is eating Mika.

:naughty::lmfao:

i meant ipad :'D but yeah ill try it on the computer^^ ahahahahhahaahha:aah: now finally got what those other sentences mean :teehee:

Mika is writing English homework for me. :pinkbow:

i meant ipad :'D but yeah ill try it on the computer^^ ahahahahhahaahha:aah: now finally got what those other sentences mean :teehee:

yes it only depends on the 's' :aah::mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

He's still cute:mf_rosetinted:

The only thing that looks different about him is the fact he looks older...mostly down to that short hair.

Yar but ..

Omg my sisters learning about planets then my dad goes 'do you remember that joke....what's bigger than jupiter?' me; what? Dad: urrr-aanus :shocked::lmao::lmfao:

Anyhoo, what i was saying :mf_rosetinted: oh, it doesnt matter anymore:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::aah: hes she different

:lmfao:

Yar but ..

Omg my sisters learning about planets then my dad goes 'do you remember that joke....what's bigger than jupiter?' me; what? Dad: urrr-aanus :shocked::lmao::lmfao:

Anyhoo, what i was saying :mf_rosetinted: oh, it doesnt matter anymore:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::aah: hes she different

:lmfao:

I like your dad,sounds like a funny man:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Okay then:teehee: