Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Ah yeah,a guy in one of my classes got caught smoking (not suppose to smoke within school grounds) by the headteacher :aah: He got detention for a week and saying that before the christmas holidays I was meant to go to detention but I never did show up:aah:

I am a rebel:mf_rosetinted:

You're not supposed to do that here either, but they just stand right in front and smoke and not give a duck. :roftl:

Damn right you are. :mf_rosetinted:

I hate my voice it's just. I can't stand it :aah: Well then you haven't heard her scream :roftl:

I don't see why, it's a normal voice. :aah: I hate how my voice sounds when someone records it. :aah: Right, this wasn't screaming at all. xD

Bahaha, I told my cousin I liked wonka's hair (before he took off the hat :aah:) and she was like WHAAT NOOOOO :roftl:

Oh coooool, the only premiere I ever went to was dark shadows, there was NOONE. :mf_rosetinted: but it was really cool, my friend LAUGHED :shocked:

Everyone here's like WHAT. watch a film in english. of COURSE. are you kidding me, it's holidays, I don't need an english lesson :doh: the german voice makes wonka seem like some horrible snob and it's SO not weird :aah:

I guessed you'd prefer the tool one, everyone prefers it :roftl:

OUI, C'EST L'HORREEEUR! aujourd'hui ma prof m'a demandé des choses sur le subjonctif et c'est la seule chose que je ne comprends pas :aah: J'ai pris un 6 (la note la plus mauvaise bien sûr) :roftl:

and that STUPID english teacher won't accept me having good marks, when I do text production or sth she writes 'Why?' after every two sentences just so I'll lose points :mf_rosetinted: like I wrote 'The houses were grey.' WHY ARE THE HOUSES GREY.

I actually had hair like that. It was awful. xD

I didn't go to that but I think it was pretty crowded. I'm watching it again with my friend this Sunday. :teehee: I really REALLY hate those, it ruins the effort the people who voiced it put into. And it's just plain ridiculous. xD

PLEASE STOP. *covers ears and eyes* xD I suck at it and the teacher scares me. xD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're not supposed to do that here either, but they just stand right in front and smoke and not give a duck. :roftl:

Damn right you are. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't see why, it's a normal voice. :aah: I hate how my voice sounds when someone records it. :aah: Right, this wasn't screaming at all. xD

I actually had hair like that. It was awful. xD

I didn't go to that but I think it was pretty crowded. I'm watching it again with my friend this Sunday. :teehee: I really REALLY hate those, it ruins the effort the people who voiced it put into. And it's just plain ridiculous. xD

PLEASE STOP. *covers ears and eyes* xD I suck at it and the teacher scares me. xD

Ahahah but no hat? :aah: poor you :'D

Wooo, let me join :roftl: There's no german with johnny depp's voice, why doesn't everyone simply understand english :aah: today I saw an episode of 'Castle' do you know that? :teehee: It's not like my fav show ever but it seems kinda cool and the german voices sound SO unfunny, they even totally mess up the lip movements :aah: I've seen it in french and english before and even french was a thousand times better, german is just ugly :mf_rosetinted:

Our teacher has serious problems, one second she's happy and encouraging us and the next she's shouting at us and most of the time she's doing both in such a weird voice :blink:

Because the voice in my head sounds much better :aah: Well you know that that's how you sound to everyone else :naughty: No not at all, the scream in the beginning that's real screams :aah:

As long as you're not on actual school teritory, the teachers and everyone else couldn't care less. :aah: The teachers themselves smoke in the assembly hall. :aah:

:pinkbow:

Oooh :aah:

One of the drama teachers said he had quit smoking when really he hasn't cos I've seen him in his car with the window down smoking,FAIL :lmfao:

Ahahah but no hat? :aah: poor you :'D

Wooo, let me join :roftl: There's no german with johnny depp's voice, why doesn't everyone simply understand english :aah: today I saw an episode of 'Castle' do you know that? :teehee: It's not like my fav show ever but it seems kinda cool and the german voices sound SO unfunny, they even totally mess up the lip movements :aah: I've seen it in french and english before and even french was a thousand times better, german is just ugly :mf_rosetinted:

Our teacher has serious problems, one second she's happy and encouraging us and the next she's shouting at us and most of the time she's doing both in such a weird voice :blink:

Not one like that. :aah:

Feel free, it's food and movies for 15 hours (or more) straight and no sleeping what so ever. :aah: Or just get translations, no need to synchronize. xD I love Castle, I haven't seen in a year though. :/ I prefer Bones and Criminal Minds (don't get me started on that one xD), but it's a cute show. :pinkbow: Ours is just screaming at us in French (no, not like Emily, she's scary :mf_rosetinted:) almost all the time. :aah:

Because the voice in my head sounds much better :aah: Well you know that that's how you sound to everyone else :naughty: No not at all, the scream in the beginning that's real screams :aah:

Agreed on that. :aah: NO. :sneaky2: xD Close enough. xD

Oooh :aah:

One of the drama teachers said he had quit smoking when really he hasn't cos I've seen him in his car with the window down smoking,FAIL :lmfao:

:aah: Ours are completely casual about it, like they're saying 'You can't smoke, we can, is there a problem?'. :aah:

So, I live in a clean house, don't share hats, hairbrushes (ect.) but somehow I end up getting head lice. :sneaky2: I went to the hairdressers and she "booted" us out because she "saw" eggs, no bites no nothing , no evidence of lice but, my mom had me go through the lice shampoo and something that had a poison sticker on it just to be safe :aah: Just signs of excessive dandruff. When I see that lady imma say, bitch.... :mf_rosetinted:

Agreed on that. :aah: NO. :sneaky2: xD Close enough. xD

:aah: Ours are completely casual about it, like they're saying 'You can't smoke, we can, is there a problem?'. :aah:

Haha daufq? :aah: I only know of that drama teacher that smokes...one of the teachers came in today with her kid :aah: Oh there are two teachers who are actually married to each other Mr & Mrs Nelson,people didn't realise that at first:lmfao:

So, I live in a clean house, don't share hats, hairbrushes (ect.) but somehow I end up getting head lice. :sneaky2: I went to the hairdressers and she "booted" us out because she "saw" eggs, no bites no nothing , no evidence of lice but, my mom had me go through the lice shampoo and something that had a poison sticker on it just to be safe :aah: Just signs of excessive dandruff. When I see that lady imma say, bitch.... :mf_rosetinted:

Wow..:aah: Bitch:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Not one like that. :aah:

Feel free, it's food and movies for 15 hours (or more) straight and no sleeping what so ever. :aah: Or just get translations, no need to synchronize. xD I love Castle, I haven't seen in a year though. :/ I prefer Bones and Criminal Minds (don't get me started on that one xD), but it's a cute show. :pinkbow: Ours is just screaming at us in French (no, not like Emily, she's scary :mf_rosetinted:) almost all the time. :aah:

Woohoooo, why dont i know people like that here :aah: Do you know Falco? I'm listening to the CD and scruhcraijnsfvbuh why is he dead :tears:

Sorry that I'm slow with replying, my cat is having an extreme attack of loving me :roftl:

I don't know any of those shows :blink: When i was at an exchange in france we were always bored and watched the whole first two castle seasons :aah: It's reaally cute, I just don't get how after so many seasons they're still not together :roftl:

At least ours brought cake and gives me good marks even though Im horrible :teehee:

Sorry to say but that's the truth :naughty: xD

I am not accepting it as such. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Aww, the baby has lice for the first time. :3

Haha daufq? :aah: I only know of that drama teacher that smokes...one of the teachers came in today with her kid :aah: Oh there are two teachers who are actually married to each other Mr & Mrs Nelson,people didn't realise that at first:lmfao:

Yeah, we're cool like that. :mikacool: The cleaning ladies bring their kids with them almost every day. xD That's nothing, observe:

The chemistry and the history teacher are married. The physics teacher had a crush on the chemistry teacher and they dated before she ditched him to marry the history one and they all went to this school together. The English teacher (my class teacher) and the Serbian teacher are dating. The musics teacher is a pedo. Oh, and the history teacher comes into the chemistry storage room with the chemistry teacher almost after every class and they're both like, 70. :roftl: God I love my school. :roftl:

I am not accepting it as such. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Aww, the baby has lice for the first time. :3

Yeah, we're cool like that. :mikacool: The cleaning ladies bring their kids with them almost every day. xD That's nothing, observe:

The chemistry and the history teacher are married. The physics teacher had a crush on the chemistry teacher and they dated before she ditched him to marry the history one and they all went to this school together. The English teacher (my class teacher) and the Serbian teacher are dating. The musics teacher is a pedo. Oh, and the history teacher comes into the chemistry storage room with the chemistry teacher almost after every class and they're both like, 70. :roftl: God I love my school. :roftl:

Wow..:lmfao: Oh yeah the art teacher Mr Blair who used to be at my school but retired (thankfully!) he was a but of a pedo,someone said he was looking down girls shirts when he went to see how they were doing with a drawing:shocked: I just remember him going at me for doing one little thing wrong when drawing this persons face,he went off his head at me :aah:

Woohoooo, why dont i know people like that here :aah: Do you know Falco? I'm listening to the CD and scruhcraijnsfvbuh why is he dead :tears:

Sorry that I'm slow with replying, my cat is having an extreme attack of loving me :roftl:

I don't know any of those shows :blink: When i was at an exchange in france we were always bored and watched the whole first two castle seasons :aah: It's reaally cute, I just don't get how after so many seasons they're still not together :roftl:

At least ours brought cake and gives me good marks even though Im horrible :teehee:

I don't know, move. :aah: I didn't and now I went to Wikipedia and saw that he died on the day I was born and now I don't want to know. :roftl: I'm listening to Lana Del Rey after a day of going through the Panic at the Disco albums. xD

I went to take a shower anyway. xD But you have a cat, I adore cats iufhjierughireugjrtiogjurtioghjthoijtho

Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows ever and jfhrjifhkrugh Gubler and uefhrgh like I said, don't get me started. xD Did you go to the Louvre, I am dying to go there rgjkhrtkghnk Please, Bones has 8 seasons and I don't know if Brennan and Booth are together yet or not. :aah:

We never get anything. xD But I did get a B at the end of the term, so I'm extatic. xD

Wow..:lmfao: Oh yeah the art teacher Mr Blair who used to be at my school but retired (thankfully!) he was a but of a pedo,someone said he was looking down girls shirts when he went to see how they were doing with a drawing:shocked: I just remember him going at me for doing one little thing wrong when drawing this persons face,he went off his head at me :aah:

Our art teacher has some anxiety problems or something and he speaks *really* fast and we have to write down what he says and everyone's hands hurt after that class. :aah: We almost never draw or paint or make anything, though. We just learn about Egyptian art and so and such. This one is just weird and you just *know* he's pedo, but he gives us all As and there are no tests and we don't do anything, so it's cool. :aah: