Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

me ate :chkn:. me needs :bed: now.

drunk-meme-52262359225.png

დონ'ტ ლეავე! :teehee:I can't find the t :mf_rosetinted:

I am not accepting it as such. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Aww, the baby has lice for the first time. :3

Yeah, we're cool like that. :mikacool: The cleaning ladies bring their kids with them almost every day. xD That's nothing, observe:

The chemistry and the history teacher are married. The physics teacher had a crush on the chemistry teacher and they dated before she ditched him to marry the history one and they all went to this school together. The English teacher (my class teacher) and the Serbian teacher are dating. The musics teacher is a pedo. Oh, and the history teacher comes into the chemistry storage room with the chemistry teacher almost after every class and they're both like, 70. :roftl: God I love my school. :roftl:

Then don't, but it doesn't matter you sound like that anyway :naughty:

Never had it :fisch:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our art teacher has some anxiety problems or something and he speaks *really* fast and we have to write down what he says and everyone's hands hurt after that class. :aah: We almost never draw or paint or make anything, though. We just learn about Egyptian art and so and such. This one is just weird and you just *know* he's pedo, but he gives us all As and there are no tests and we don't do anything, so it's cool. :aah:

Haha wow :aah: Oh lucky,I had to draw stuff in art =3 we had theory work too,had to write up two essays. But yeah,my English teacher hates me:aah: I sit up at the back and today he told me to move down to the front next to this girl called Beth and I'm like what the f*ck did I do?:aah: It wasn't as if I was talking,well I was but when he said to move I wasn't. I think he done it just to pick on me or cos I never handed in two essays,but how can I when I don't have the story to write an essay for one of them:doh:

Then don't, but it doesn't matter you sound like that anyway :naughty:

Never had it :fisch:

Don't be a meanie, leave me to my years long denial. :shun: xD

What, lice? xD I had them in third or fourt grade, I think. The shampoos didn't work so my mum put on petroleum or something like that and then combed it for hours and hours and I've had dandruff ever since. :sneaky2:

Haha wow :aah: Oh lucky,I had to draw stuff in art =3 we had theory work too,had to write up two essays. But yeah,my English teacher hates me:aah: I sit up at the back and today he told me to move down to the front next to this girl called Beth and I'm like what the f*ck did I do?:aah: It wasn't as if I was talking,well I was but when he said to move I wasn't. I think he done it just to pick on me or cos I never handed in two essays,but how can I when I don't have the story to write an essay for one of them:doh:

It's just one of those classes you have to live through. But it *did* give me one of the best days of my life when we were painting and I sucked (long story, don't ask xD). :aah: Oh you poor thing. :aah: Can't you just ask someone to help or think of something real quick and then just go around that and make an essay out of it somehow? :aah:

What, lice? xD I had them in third or fourt grade, I think. The shampoos didn't work so my mum put on petroleum or something like that and then combed it for hours and hours and I've had dandruff ever since. :sneaky2:

It's just one of those classes you have to live through. But it *did* give me one of the best days of my life when we were painting and I sucked (long story, don't ask xD). :aah: Oh you poor thing. :aah: Can't you just ask someone to help or think of something real quick and then just go around that and make an essay out of it somehow? :aah:

Well okay I'll shut up then :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes :aah: And I don't want them, that didn't sound very nice :winksmiley02:

Xenia's making me read the Wikipedia about Yugoslavia. Damn. :mf_rosetinted: And guess who wasted an entire last period class on google images looking up pictures of Loki and Kili' date=' squealing "my babies" :mikacool:[/quote']

Why? :aah:

Fair enough xD I would do but I don't have like say the girl who sits next to me number,so can't text her...have her on fb but she's not on much so might not see my message. Wonder if it's online:aah:

Oh' date=' because it came up and I don't know much about it. So I got homework. :naughty:

:huglove: what's up?[/quote']

Sure you know more than me, I know nothing because we never any further than ww2 in History so the 70 years until now are pretty much blank :aah: I now nothing about, cold war, the vietnam war. East and West Germany, the fall of the Berlin war, the yugoslavia war, the gulf war etc. Feel so stupid :doh: xD

Sure you know more than me, I know nothing because we never any further than ww2 in History so the 70 years until now are pretty much blank :aah: I now nothing about, cold war, the vietnam war. East and West Germany, the fall of the Berlin war, the yugoslavia war, the gulf war etc. Feel so stupid :doh: xD

:mf_rosetinted: well we certainly haven't learned it at school, but my dad and I really like history so that's how I know what I do. :naughty:

Hellooo hanna

:mf_rosetinted: well we certainly haven't learned it at school' date=' but my dad and I really like history so that's how I know what I do. :naughty:[/quote']

I just can't believe we didn't talk about it in högstadiet or gymnasiet :blink: That's good, wished I knew more than I do, but on the other hand I know a lot about ancient greece and rome, the French Revolution, swedish kings and black death :aah:

Hellooo hanna

Hello :bye:

I just can't believe we didn't talk about it in högstadiet or gymnasiet :blink: That's good, wished I knew more than I do, but on the other hand I know a lot about ancient greece and rome, the French Revolution, swedish kings and black death :aah:

Hello :bye:

We're learning about ancient civilizations in history now :aah: we had a really cool cosplay lecture on Rome, there were authentic replicas of weaponry and armor and sculptures and I adore that sort of thing. :aah:

How are you?

Tired, you? :teehee:

We're learning about ancient civilizations in history now :aah: we had a really cool cosplay lecture on Rome' date=' there were authentic replicas of weaponry and armor and sculptures and I adore that sort of thing. :aah:[/quote']

Oh that's sounds pretty cool :teehee: We visited the national museum of denmark and I some how managed to lose my class :aah: But it was interesting, I don't go to museums often enough.

Tired, you? :teehee:

Oh that's sounds pretty cool :teehee: We visited the national museum of denmark and I some how managed to lose my class :aah: But it was interesting, I don't go to museums often enough.

Fjfosjfknssk I love museums. We have the Edgar Allan Poe museum, the holocaust museum...but lately I just really really want to go to the science museum. I love it there. Nerd status. :aah::aah: