Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fjfosjfknssk I love museums. We have the Edgar Allan Poe museum' date=' the holocaust museum...but lately I just really really want to go to the science museum. I love it there. Nerd status. :aah::aah:[/quote']

Art museums are my favorite :wub2: Oh science museum, I'll come with you :aah: Don't even know what kind of museums we have, I think we have a toy one and a really weird art one (but it's free. Yay) which have things like this

http://payload77.cargocollective.com/1/7/253241/3853231/11_Sirous_Namazi_Container%20bild%201%20_1024.jpg

Container 2 :aah:

Art museums are my favorite :wub2: Oh science museum, I'll come with you :aah: Don't even know what kind of museums we have, I think we have a toy one and a really weird art one (but it's free. Yay) which have things like this

http://payload77.cargocollective.com/1/7/253241/3853231/11_Sirous_Namazi_Container%20bild%201%20_1024.jpg

Container 2 :aah:

Toy museum? :aah: count me in:mf_rosetinted: and that looks so artful :mf_rosetinted:

Watching South park.

Aren't you too young for that?

:excite: want. Want want want. TAKE ME THERE ONE DAY. :aah: So artful that almost anyone could make it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I will I promise! :aah: And then we can go to the brio museum :teehee: Yes, but just almost :mf_rosetinted: xD

Aren't you too young for that?

I will I promise! :aah: And then we can go to the brio museum :teehee: Yes, but just almost :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yay! :teehee: Because some people really suck at art so much that they couldn't even make that. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hello, my dears, not having the best day :mf_rosetinted: don't ask.

Hey :huglove:

Yay! :teehee: Because some people really suck at art so much that they couldn't even make that. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hey :huglove:

Exactly' date=' it's pretty hard actually :mf_rosetinted:

No, she's sassier than me. :mf_rosetinted: xD and she doesn't watch Doctor Who. Or go on tumblr. Basically she's an angsty less insane version of me. :mf_rosetinted: xD

tumblr? she's 10 :roftl:

No' date=' she's sassier than me. :mf_rosetinted: xD and she doesn't watch Doctor Who. Or go on tumblr. Basically she's an angsty less insane version of me. :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

Well if the truth be told she is your sister therefore being just like you maybe she just acts different :fisch:

But she doesn't have a right to not watch doctor who :shun:

Sup.

I think she means she has her... :fisch: xD

Ništa, just tumblring and feeling like "why don't you calllll meeeee" because someone still never replied on tumblr and it's awkward and reading stuff about smosh and.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Her WUT. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Ništa' date=' just tumblring and feeling like "why don't you calllll meeeee" because someone still never replied on tumblr and it's awkward and reading stuff about smosh and.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Her WUT. :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

wtf :aah:

Technically when a girl has that thing every once a month... Please don't make me say it :aah: