Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't say natt it sounds like the word nit which is what I have in my hair :tears:

And don't leave you're the only one still here ( I think :naughty: xD )

Natt and nit doesn't sound the same at all, it's night in Swedish :mf_rosetinted: But I hope it will be better soon :huglove:

I need to sleep :aah: And Sarah and Grace are still here.

Well, is that like, official, cause if I had known...

That you need to be 15? Yes :mf_rosetinted: Not that you're going to be charge if you're younger, or well you can't charge for anything if you're under 15. :mf_rosetinted:

Natt and nit doesn't sound the same at all, it's night in Swedish :mf_rosetinted: But I hope it will be better soon :huglove:

I need to sleep :aah: And Sarah and Grace are still here.

That you need to be 15? Yes :mf_rosetinted: Not that you're going to be charge if you're younger, or well you can't charge for anything if you're under 15. :mf_rosetinted:

:hug:

NO U DON'T :3

How am I being a perv? Trololo :roftl:

Knowing when your sis gets her period has peveryness just written all over it. Grace' date=' you sicken me. :sneaky2:

Yes how Grace? :das:

No Ofc not :mf_rosetinted:

How o.O And is it really that horrible?

I knew it :kachinga:

No :fisch: but head lice is :mf_rosetinted:

Knowing when your sis gets her period has peveryness just written all over it. Grace, you sicken me. :sneaky2:

I knew it :kachinga:

No :fisch: but head lice is :mf_rosetinted:

That isn't pervy at all. It isn't like I really care to know anyways, just saying that my mom would probably mention it or something eventually :aah: perviness is totally different. But you wouldn't know. :naughty:

That isn't pervy at all. It isn't like I really care to know anyways' date=' just saying that my mom would probably mention it or something eventually :aah: perviness is totally different. But you wouldn't know. :naughty:[/quote']

Jake short, is just :drool: