Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aha yeah I probably do :3

:naughty:

Oh :aah: Yeah someone I used to hang out with,it was their birthday before mine then it was someone else I knew after mine then Mika's xD

Haha I have no idea how I have got to 21,326 tweets :aah:

Wow! That's a very popular time for a birthday! The week of my birthday is super popular, too! So weird. :naughty:

Ahh :aah:

There is also my mum's friends son,his birthday is on the same day as mine but he is older than me xD

Jeez! It is super popular! I suppose that's a good and bad thing. Pros and cons in every situation.

Touche. I have NO self-discipline.:aah:

Neither have I, that's why am I here when I have to read 20 pages in my french book, study to my psychology test, chemistry test and finish and I haven't even started on my chemistry thing for tomorrow :aah:

Neither have I, that's why am I here when I have to read 20 pages in my french book, study to my psychology test, chemistry test and finish and I haven't even started on my chemistry thing for tomorrow :aah:

Yup. Sounds about like my school work that I have due tomorrow, but instead of French it's Spanish. :hi5:

Yup. Sounds about like my school work that I have due tomorrow, but instead of French it's Spanish. :hi5:

:hi5: Because high fiving is such a good thing to do right now :aah:

when you normally wake up at 3, 12 is early :mf_rosetinted:

Not when you have school :mf_rosetinted:

:hi5: Because high fiving is such a good thing to do right now :aah:

Not when you have school :mf_rosetinted:

It is!! Have to stay poitive!:hi5:

I've never really seen the bad things about it,unless you have to get presents for like all those people :aah:

Of course! Unless you're like me, and hate sharing.:naughty:

I just realize I have no clue what my shoe size is in the UK...... What the Hell is happening to me. Trying to buy Doc Martens...... Too lazy to go check my shoe size upstairs.

:lmfao:

Dr Martens make my feet look huge but me still like them....and want a pair :naughty:

Brb dinner!

I just realize I have no clue what my shoe size is in the UK...... What the Hell is happening to me. Trying to buy Doc Martens...... Too lazy to go check my shoe size upstairs.

Is there a differens? :aah:

It is!! Have to stay poitive!:hi5:

Of course! Unless you're like me, and hate sharing.:naughty:

:hi5: Always positive no matter what :aah:

Is there a differens? :aah:

:hi5: Always positive no matter what :aah:

Apparently.:dunno: I always bought shoes from America. Can't say I've ever had to buy shoes in UK sizing. Maybe. Maybe not. I guess we'll find out when I check.:aah:

Forever! Just smile and wave!:hi5:

Apparently.:dunno: I always bought shoes from America. Can't say I've ever had to buy shoes in UK sizing. Maybe. Maybe not. I guess we'll find out when I check.:aah:

Forever! Just smile and wave!:hi5:

You should just use the same size as the rest of the world :mf_rosetinted: I think I have 5 or 7 :aah:

Oh yes, and the teacher's will adore you :hi5:

You should just use the same size as the rest of the world :mf_rosetinted: I think I have 5 or 7 :aah:

Oh yes, and the teacher's will adore you :hi5:

I should. I have an 8.5 in America. WHY mUST THEY TRY TO MESS WITH MY MIND??

Oh yes. Yes they will.:naughty: