Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Well if I stayed the same all the time I would still be the dumbass that thought Twilight was the best thing I'd ever read and that scraping the skin off my knee was the worst day of my life.

:naughty:

Well I would say so' date=' actually. There's a feeling it gives me, being here, that I despise but can't describe. xD

:lmfao: The funny thing is that I don't generally realize when people misspell things.[/quote']

Thank good because I misspell A LOT of things :aah: And the funny thing is that I always notice when some have spelled just the tiniest word wrong, and then I'm the one who just can't spell :aah:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well thank you for that. :naughty:

But do you have lush grass and apple orchards and luray caverns and really awful fast food and a crystal clear lake and houses for rent that are the most lovely places I've ever stayed in my life and adn lsdjfldasfh

YEs. YES WE DO. I SWEAR TO JESUS.

Thank good because I misspell A LOT of things :aah: And the funny thing is that I always notice when some have spelled just the tiniest word wrong, and then I'm the one who just can't spell :aah:

I used to notice it ALL THE TIME. And then I had alot of friends whose native language isn't english and I automatically started to ignore it :aah:

YEs. YES WE DO. I SWEAR TO JESUS.

You just want me to visit you? :mikacool: xD

I used to notice it ALL THE TIME. And then I had alot of friends whose native language isn't english and I automatically started to ignore it :aah:

No!! I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT AMERICA HAS SOME REALLY BEAUTIFUL PLACES. I LIKE IT HERE.

I've had mine forever. :aah: They're seriously the best things ever. So much entertainment. I always kill mine.

I loved them. Stahp. You're making me want one again. And if I go out to get one, that means I have to go to the bookstore. And if I go to the bookstore that means I'm going to end up spending ALL MY MONEY.

I loved them. Stahp. You're making me want one again. And if I go out to get one' date=' that means I have to go to the bookstore. And if I go to the bookstore that means I'm going to end up spending ALL MY MONEY.[/quote']

:naughty: Just get one on ebay!! That's what I did when I lost my last one.

Good, you're a good girl :itsok::aah: