Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes they are? If you get a mcflurry anyway...which my mum suggested in getting me since I said I'd find it hard to eat chicken nuggets....we went to KFC instead:teehee:

Well that's true maybe. But if I'd knew it was -10°C outside, windy and I had to stand still for 10 minutes waiting for a train then I wouldn't have bought it :aah: I always wanted to eat at KFC :sneaky2:

Well that's true maybe. But if I'd knew it was -10°C outside, windy and I had to stand still for 10 minutes waiting for a train then I wouldn't have bought it :aah: I always wanted to eat at KFC :sneaky2:

Oh well..it's really bad up at my school..I mean like how windy it is,it's also colder,maybe cos it's up hill...oh you haven't?

Oh well..it's really bad up at my school..I mean like how windy it is,it's also colder,maybe cos it's up hill...oh you haven't?

It's always colder when it's windy, but at least you live in the UK with more reasonable tmeperatures just below zero :naughty: We hav the most MCD in the world, but not KFC :doh:

Oh My God. I am so obsessed with this song.

Love it too, just disturbs me that it sounds like Jag kommer.

It's always colder when it's windy, but at least you live in the UK with more reasonable tmeperatures just below zero :naughty: We hav the most MCD in the world, but not KFC :doh:

Love it too, just disturbs me that it sounds like Jag kommer.

Like what?

Where is everyone?