Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nvosjdksndosn okay. I'm back. Sorry. So sorry. I was off writing a stream of consciousness thingy about a couple with vicious fever in a deserted Victorian style ballroom using the last of their living energy on one last dance, a waltz. Spoiler alert: the woman crumples from fever and the male faces his own personal demon, vomits blood, and dramatically kicks it while the music tinkles on in minor tones completely oblivious. :aah:

Bro. We have the same music taste. How could it suck? :aah:

:naughty: I don't know, people haven't shut up about how bad it is lately! :aah:

Nvosjdksndosn okay. I'm back. Sorry. So sorry. I was off writing a stream of consciousness thingy about a couple with vicious fever in a deserted Victorian style ballroom using the last of their living energy on one last dance' date=' a waltz. Spoiler alert: the woman crumples from fever and the male faces his own personal demon, vomits blood, and dramatically kicks it while the music tinkles on in minor tones completely oblivious. :aah:

:naughty: I don't know, people haven't shut up about how bad it is lately! :aah:[/quote']

Oooh la la!!

Weird! I live your music taste!

But guys. AHS.

Oooh la la!!

Weird! I live your music taste!

But guys. AHS.

Well I heard this piece of music and it started as trying to convey what I picture happening to it, and then it ended up as this amateur-ish long passage. Someone get the "you tried" star. :aah: but the music is still amazing. :aah:

Well my music taste is slightly off the beaten path. You might even call it weird. :naughty:

Haven't seen that in foreeevvverrrrr!

Well I heard this piece of music and it started as trying to convey what I picture happening to it' date=' and then it ended up as this amateur-ish long passage. Someone get the "you tried" star. :aah: but the music is still amazing. :aah:

Well my music taste is slightly off the beaten path. You might even call it weird. :naughty:

Haven't seen that in foreeevvverrrrr![/quote']

Blog it!!

It is, but I love it!! Keeps me on my toes.

I love it!! Started this morning, now I'm halfway through the first season! Love it!

Blog it!!

It is, but I love it!! Keeps me on my toes.

I love it!! Started this morning, now I'm halfway through the first season! Love it!

Sure! But keep in mind that it was written on the fly, so not too good. And I'm too lazy to edit it. :roftl:

Same for me. I like to be unexpected. :teehee:

It's a bit of a guilty pleasure. But it certainly is an interesting watch!

Sure! But keep in mind that it was written on the fly' date=' so not too good. And I'm too lazy to edit it. :roftl:

Same for me. I like to be unexpected. :teehee:

It's a bit of a guilty pleasure. But it certainly is an interesting watch![/quote']

Ha!! I'm sure it's perf!!

Yeah!!

What happened to no pleasure is guilty?:mikacool:

Posted! :aah:

No pleasure is guilty to me. I'm just saying that if I were using stereotypes that's the one it would fit. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Ill read in a bit. I'm a bit worked up.

It's so wonderful! So interesting!! I love the characters.

Ill read in a bit. I'm a bit worked up.

It's so wonderful! So interesting!! I love the characters.

K! I didn't exactly put all I had into it, but it felt whimsical in the most basic sense. And I couldn't resist doing at least a teensy bit about the scenario I had imagined. Though personally I think in the moment I overdid the writing and it doesn't capture the feeling I wanted to.

I rarely like characters. It takes a lot to impress me in that department.

If one more person tonight tells me that my music taste sucks I'm gonna have to slap a bitch.

if you don't love Bieber' date=' and dislike reggeaton and "cumbia villera", then your music taste doesn't sucks

Back from the hospital.

:shocked: r u ok ?

and i have no idea of what u're talking about now :blink:

if you don't love Bieber, and dislike reggeaton and "cumbia villera", then your music taste doesn't sucks

Well by that standard I might have the best music taste in the world :mikacool::naughty:

K! I didn't exactly put all I had into it' date=' but it felt whimsical in the most basic sense. And I couldn't resist doing at least a teensy bit about the scenario I had imagined. Though personally I think in the moment I overdid the writing and it doesn't capture the feeling I wanted to.

I rarely like characters. It takes a lot to impress me in that department.[/quote']

I'll definitely read it! I just need a moment.

I'm about half and half. Sometimes I like them, other times I don't. It depends on the scenarios they are presented with.

I'll definitely read it! I just need a moment.

I'm about half and half. Sometimes I like them, other times I don't. It depends on the scenarios they are presented with.

Don't expect much. :mf_rosetinted:

A lot of the time I'm content to dislike them. :pinkbow: For example, dean. Dean can be an a-hole. And Sherlock, oh definitely Sherlock.

if you don't love Bieber, and dislike reggeaton and "cumbia villera", then your music taste doesn't sucks

I'm alright now. I thought I was having contractions, but ended up being false. Just from something I ate, apparently. All better now. :wink2: Plus, one of my mother's friends might be having her baby soon! Yeeee!

Don't expect much. :mf_rosetinted:

A lot of the time I'm content to dislike them. :pinkbow: For example' date=' dean. Dean can be an a-hole. And Sherlock, oh definitely Sherlock.[/quote']

I won't, but I'm not expecting anything terrible. :wink2:

True. There are some characters that are just MEANT to be disliked. They just... Work.