Mika in Italy again friday Jan 25th, 2013 on TV and on Radio!

robertina

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

missing too many columns? :fisch:

:naughty: Having read your answer I then read what I had actually written - which wasn't what I intended to write. :naughty:

What I meant to say was - Why - are YOU there telling him off. :naughty:

La Repubblica XL ‏@LaRepubblicaXL

Mika saluta i lettori di XL e vi aspetta in edicola con la sua rubrica dal numero di marzo. http://fb.me/yBbfeVpl

BBdp5tuCAAAFQOw.jpg

:blink: wtf, his hair looked so fluffy and shiny in the previous pic, but on this one it's just messy! :aah: maybe he messed it up to fit the green-haired troll? :naughty:

:blink: wtf, his hair looked so fluffy and shiny in the previous pic, but on this one it's just messy! :aah: maybe he messed it up to fit the green-haired troll? :naughty:

I have an equal troll on the shelf here over my computer!! - but the hair has the color of the norwegian flag: red, white and blue :aah: Close to it is a big "MIKA -pig", which means those you put money coins in, "saving-pig", the decor is just like LICM design, colorful rings in different patterns :aah: and next to these two items - in frame - is the best singer/songwriter in the world, while entertaining us on stage - at Sentrum Scene, Oslo 07.11.07 - my first MIKA concert :wub2::thumb_yello:

That how it is to be 61 years, haha :aah: - and bloodfan of our common music darling :mikalove:

And YES! - I think our "good-luck-charm-troll" needs to comb his newly outgrown curls here :naughty:

Love,love

me

:boing::boing::boing::boing:

I missed his column so much!

He is good not only in singing, that's true!

He can earn money writing books (not only because all the MFCers would rush to buy them).

not so sure if i would... if it's about himself or his music, then definitely. :naughty: but if he decides to write a novel, i'm not so sure if his and my taste are similar! :mf_rosetinted::fisch: