• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I haven't been to camp since I was really little. :aah:

And I didn't know you like MCR! .__.

Haha :naughty:

Yeah, I just looked at them on youtube. I like that song Teenagers and The black parade :D

Haha :naughty:

Yeah, I just looked at them on youtube. I like that song Teenagers and The black parade :D

Awww yay! You should look at more of their stuff. Gerard is such a cutie, they used to be my favorite. :pinkbow:

If it's quite and cozy, yes :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty: You're insane just for saying that. xD

Nothing much,just carrying on with having no life:pinkbow: you?

God, I love how you're like that :aah:

Well I'm sitting in the living room and my mom has judge Judy on sooo yeah :naughty:

Awww yay! You should look at more of their stuff. Gerard is such a cutie' date=' they used to be my favorite. :pinkbow:

:naughty: :naughty: You're insane just for saying that. xD[/quote']

I will :)

I went to a 1D concert on the 4th, I brought my friend Brynn and when we were waiting it smelt like BO up in there :aah: and then they stole her camera..

I will :)

I went to a 1D concert on the 4th, I brought my friend Brynn and when we were waiting it smelt like BO up in there :aah: and then they stole her camera..

I would imagine a 1D concert would be really crowded.. :aah: Just another reason for me to like singers that aren't as well known. Concerts are more fun that way. :mf_rosetinted:

Awww yay! You should look at more of their stuff. Gerard is such a cutie' date=' they used to be my favorite. :pinkbow:

:naughty: :naughty: You're insane just for saying that. xD[/quote']

Might be, but who's not? :aah:

I would imagine a 1D concert would be really crowded.. :aah: Just another reason for me to like singers that aren't as well known. Concerts are more fun that way. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know. Oh and I can't forget to tell you that we screamed so loud that I couldn't hear right for about an hour after the concert, everything sounded like it was on helium. :aah:

Yeah I know. Oh and I can't forget to tell you that we screamed so loud that I couldn't hear right for about an hour after the concert, everything sounded like it was on helium. :aah:

That must have felt really weird. :lmfao: