MIKA @ Skenoo Hall, Jakarta, Indonesia - 10 May 2013

dcdeb

Thank you so much for all videos and pics about the press conference! :flowers2:

Even if he was tired after 22h of flight, he was able to do a bit of promotion. Sincerely, if I were in his place, I would have collapsed as soon as out of the plane :aah:

Anyway, have so much fun at the gig and don't think about his appearence at X Factor...I'm sure that he'll make an amazing show :wink2:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only tHong that I fear and other fans fear is he couldn't meet us after the gig because of the X Factor. From Skeeno Hall to X Factor stage is quite far. He will leave immediately. And somehow I believe there will be bodyguards to make it happens.

Artist and bodyguards is tradition in every concert in Indonesia.

And if we want to see X Factor, we should have an invitation :(

I wish everyone who will be there tomorrow lots of fun. And I really hope he will play the full gig and also find a bit of time to meet you before he goes to the x-factor :crossed:

Thank you. I hope so too.

Wasn't it crazy at the airport?

I didn't go to the airport, got the information late.. the airport is far and it requires proper planning, I have now learnt that to get somewhere on time in Jakarta, one has to leave 2 hrs earlier than appointment, traffic is mad.

Thank you so much for all videos and pics about the press conference! :flowers2:

Even if he was tired after 22h of flight, he was able to do a bit of promotion. Sincerely, if I were in his place, I would have collapsed as soon as out of the plane :aah:

Anyway, have so much fun at the gig and don't think about his appearence at X Factor...I'm sure that he'll make an amazing show :wink2:

I'd collapse too!!:aah: I'm sure the gig would be great. Hope he stays on at least for a bit.

Hope everyone has a fantastic time tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Thanks!!:blush-anim-cl:

The only tHong that I fear and other fans fear is he couldn't meet us after the gig because of the X Factor. From Skeeno Hall to X Factor stage is quite far. He will leave immediately. And somehow I believe there will be bodyguards to make it happens.

Artist and bodyguards is tradition in every concert in Indonesia.

And if we want to see X Factor, we should have an invitation :(

Yeah. Bodyguards can be overly protective in this part of the world.. hope we get to work this one out. See you later :blush-anim-cl:

Awwww !!!

Thanks a lot for the information !! :huglove:

Thank you Lucrezia :flowers2: it works for me :wink2:

Cool seems to be working for me:thumb_yello: Thanks for the heads up:huglove:

Your welcome!! :huglove:

I just hope that it will work :pray:

And I'm so happy for the indonesian fans: polka dot choir! What an amazing chance for them to be close to Mika!!

‏@nikjass 36m

@mikasounds THX much for stopping,u made challenges we faced worth it. Yes, u're right been too long. Awesome to see u again.Till e nxt one!

‏@Efriani 1h

We made it. I met him!

@runlovedew 6m

He's so tired, but always humble. He said to us, performance is never lie. He performs from his heart not only to satisfy fans. @mikasounds

Thanks Eriko for make-me-die photos! He`s so....ahhhh:swoon:

I`m really glad for Indonesian fans and guests. It`s your turn now! Have fun and be nice.

And I wish lots of strengh for Mika after a long flight (this always makes me worry - more that 10 hours in a plane, a press-conference and 2 gigs... God give him GOOD health:pray:

Have fun Jakarta!