MIKA @ Shinkiba Studio Coast, Tokyo, JAPAN! 14 May 2013

dcdeb

yes i have to!

if, really unfortunately, and i don't think about it for the moment but, i fail the pre-order, i have to wait for the nomal sale starting on March 23.

mika from tokyo

Is it only the presale by lottery or would there be a lottery in the general sale as well?

Anyway good luck, I hope you get tickets. :crossed:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: only Tokyo?

the problem is... it's only for round trip from Seoul to Tokyo... if I add Osaka I can't use that mileage ticket.. but just Korean Air works :mf_rosetinted:

Or I have to go back to Tokyo from Osaka by nightbus take Delta Airline at Narita next day... :(

the problem is... it's only for round trip from Seoul to Tokyo... if I add Osaka I can't use that mileage ticket.. but just Korean Air works :mf_rosetinted:

Or I have to go back to Tokyo from Osaka by nightbus take Delta Airline at Narita next day... :(

Can you book free round trip flight to Osaka (Kansai itnl) from Seoul? Round trip flight to Tokyo (Haneda) from Osaka (Kansai) is about 10,000JPN. I think it is easier for you to travel between Tokyo and Osaka than taking sinkansen or nightbus.

Anyway, it will be great to see you again.:huglove:

Can you book free round trip flight to Osaka (Kansai itnl) from Seoul? Round trip flight to Tokyo (Haneda) from Osaka (Kansai) is about 10,000JPN. I think it is easier for you to travel between Tokyo and Osaka than taking sinkansen or nightbus.

Anyway, it will be great to see you again.:huglove:

am checking one way ticket from Haneda to Kansai by ANA.. and it's 10,000 JPN .. any other national flight?

I'm checking my tour schedule... where's my tour manager :mf_rosetinted::aah:

am checking one way ticket from Haneda to Kansai by ANA.. and it's 10,000 JPN .. any other national flight?

I'm checking my tour schedule... where's my tour manager :mf_rosetinted::aah:

http://www.starflyer.jp/fare/faretable_kix3.html

The cheapest flight is 5000 JPY, but I found that the departure time is 7:15am. The earliest flight from Seoul arrives at Kansai around 9am......failed.:doh:

http://www.starflyer.jp/fare/faretable_kix3.html

The cheapest flight is 5000 JPY, but I found that the departure time is 7:15am. The earliest flight from Seoul arrives at Kansai around 9am......failed.:doh:

Haneda to Kansai is 9,800 yen around ... similar as ANA..

So one way to Haneda to Kansai cost similar as lowest fare round trip from Seoul to Tokyo... :mf_rosetinted:

anyways.. gotta check a few options... and my schedule... everything...

think need time so hope the ticket still left till my plan is completed :pray:

thank you tomomi!

what's the privilege of pre-reservation? getting front numbers or getting a discount? :teehee:

Nothing. If there are.....you can feel relief by getting your ticket earlier.

Oh I see.. thanks!

It is said that you can get good numbered tickets if you buy it in a pre-resavation. But every ticket sales site says that the number is not on a 'first-come and first-served bassis'. So nobody knows the truth. I don't want tell you an unconfirmed information. Sorry.

It is said that you can get good numbered tickets if you buy it in a pre-resavation. But every ticket sales site says that the number is not on a 'first-come and first-served bassis'. So nobody knows the truth. I don't want tell you an unconfirmed information. Sorry.

hmm.. it's a small club I think.. so numbering is not that huge matter to me... just hope I can get some tix.... after I get the flight schedule :naughty:

• 2 months later...

Twitter

Sunday Sound Studio @761sss

現在来日中のMIKAにインタビューしてきました。この模様は、5/19(日)のSunday Sound Studioでお届けします‼ #interfm

We have been interviewed MIKA currently visiting Japan. I will deliver it by Sunday Sound Studio May19 (Sun)!

YURIKO 岡村有里子 ‏@yurikookamura ( A RADIO DJ of Sunday Sound Studio )

今日は、MikaとSteve Appletonにインタビューしてきました♪

Today, I have interviewed Steve Appleton and Mika.

I'll try to record it. :teehee:

@beatplanet813

さて明日火曜日は、現在来日中のMIKA @mikasounds の独占インタビュー

Tomorrow Tuesday, we will on air MIKA's interview.

J WAVE 11:30-14:00

unfortunately I can't be online at that time.... :no: ( will be on train to Tokyo )

Hope somebody lives in Tokyo record it !!! :pray:

:EDIT:

I reserved recording it by Radiokool http://www.radikool.com/help/ , hope it will work !!!

Edited by Kumazzz

Keiko Imaizumi ‏@RadioDJSnoopy

今日2本目のインタビューはMika http://t.co/8WKr3XomBF

The INTERVIEW will be May 19 (sun) 01:00 - 03:00 FM YOKOHAMA "Radio HITS Radio"

:EDIT: will be on their PODCAST : iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/radio-hits-radio/id368670354

YOKOHAMA_R_HITS_R.jpeg?t=1368447350

Edited by Kumazzz
add a bigger size pic / podcast link

クロスビート ‏@Crossbeat_JP ( monthly Japanese Music Magazine )

来日中のミーカにインタビュー。お気に入りのアルバム、ニルソン「パンディモニアム・シャドウ・ショウ」の話から、昨今の音楽シーンに対する思いまで、話は尽きませんでした。インタビューは6/18発売号に掲載予定です!(荒野)

Interview with Mika visiting Japan. We talked about his favorite album, Nilsson's "PANDEMONIUM SHADOW SHOW" and the music scene in recent years.

Interview will be posted June 18 issue! #mika pic.twitter.com/0kRBApTUoj

BKJD7LrCcAEpEgH.jpg

一押しヨーガク MAGAPP ‏@_MAGAPP

【MIKA】MAGAPP独占でインタビューをしてきました!部屋にあるピアノの前に座ったかと思ったら、ジャンジャカピアノを弾き、鼻歌を歌いはじめた彼。本当に音楽が好きなんだろうなぁ。インタビュー映像は今月ローンチ号で!

the INTERVIEW will be https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/ichi-yashiyogakumagapp/id492043198?mt=8