MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Here is the message that has just been posted:

FRom Mika FB page:

"We have received loads of letters asking about Mika's music and if he's working on a new record, plus we know a lot of you are talking about it and worrying that TV shows and other things mean he's not writing music. We wanted to put your mind at rest - we are happy to confirm that Mika is already working on his next album and will be spending time in the studio in the next few months. We'll keep you posted on the news but expect exciting things… "

Though i hate the fact that he is a judge on another talent show, i have to admit that i'm really enjoying The Voice.

First of all, I like the show itself, i watch the Quebec and American version when i can... so why not France :naughty:

Mika surprised me when he spotted the man with the extremely low voice as having growth on his vocal cords.

I love the way Garou and Mika tease each other.

I'm surprised Caroline from New Brunswick (the acadienne) chose Mika instead of Garou :shocked:

I didn't think anyone knew him in NB! :kachinga:

Though i hate the fact that he is a judge on another talent show, i have to admit that i'm really enjoying The Voice.

First of all, I like the show itself, i watch the Quebec and American version when i can... so why not France :naughty:

Mika surprised me when he spotted the man with the extremely low voice as having growth on his vocal cords.

I'm surprised Caroline from New Brunswick (the acadienne) chose Mika instead of Garou :shocked:

Yes, many times I thought he was very wise :thumb_yello:

For people living near Paris, it's possible to get tickets for the live shows of The Voice by going to the recording of another program "The Best" (no idea what it is :naughty:):

You can register yourself here:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/233/the_best_le_meilleur_artiste

If you register yourself for one recording (4, 6, 11 or 13 of Februar), and attend the recording of course!, you will have a ticket for one live of The Voice. You can register yourself for many days, but you will get maximum 3 lives of The Voice.

Be carefull, you have to tell them that you are interested in The Voice also.

For more informations, please contact me.

Good luck to everybody :thumb_yello:

Can anyone tell me how many contestants have remained now in each team after the last recording session?

I think each coach has 6 people in his team now (I mean, for the beginning of the live shows).

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong :wink2:

She said in her interview that Mika was the first name to come to her mind but also that he gave her the best advices:thumb_yello:

I am still enjoying the show but I didn't think the talent was as good this week. I only really liked the Acadian girl and the guy with the afro was interesting. I am not particularly interested in Mika's appearance on the show. Not that there is anything to criticize but I guess I am just long past the stage where I want to see him just for the sake of seeing him. I'm sure he is charming the pants off of half of France but I am somewhat immune, sadly. :shun::naughty: Oddly at this point I think the thing that is most motivating me to continue watching is because it's in French and this is ideal to help with my comprehension since you can pick out a lot by context and Mika and Garou are somewhat easy for me to understand.

I am still enjoying the show but I didn't think the talent was as good this week. I only really liked the Acadian girl and the guy with the afro was interesting. I am not particularly interested in Mika's appearance on the show. Not that there is anything to criticize but I guess I am just long past the stage where I want to see him just for the sake of seeing him. I'm sure he is charming the pants off of half of France but I am somewhat immune, sadly. :shun::naughty: Oddly at this point I think the thing that is most motivating me to continue watching is because it's in French and this is ideal to help with my comprehension since you can pick out a lot by context and Mika and Garou are somewhat easy for me to understand.

Yes, i really liked Caroline from New Brunswick

If Mika has a hard time understanding her, i bet he can speak to her in english :naughty:

As a French teacher I can only agree with that :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

I don't know if this link was posted before but here you can download freely the whole show (except for the 'la suite' parts): http://www.zone-telechargement.com/docu-spect-sport/spectacles. Just search for 'the voix la plus belle voix'. You don't have to register and you don't need torrent software. :thumb_yello:

Mika saying "Ze Voice" :lmfao: it made him laugh :biggrin2:

And "Live Your Life" was played as background music :biggrin2:

I hope the wonderful Lebanese singer choses Mika :hair:

Even my Mika hater husband is watching and following the show :jawdrop: ...I think Mika's charm is begining to work on him :wink2: