Ciaoooo

anna_<3

Hello everybody:blush-anim-cl:

I'm new here! The first thing I have to say is: Sorry for my english! I'm italian, so please excuse me for the grammatical errors that I will surely make!

I listen Mika's music since years.. but never added in a fan club because I didn't get interested in knowing more about him..

But since a few months (Since he's doing italian xFactor) I'm falling in love with him! I would like to know somebody with his personality.

I would like to know him too, but I know that he's too famous to really know him. :crybaby:

Buuuut I would like to know from you.. has someone personally spoken to him? Is he as wonderful as he seems on tv?

..That's all. I don't know if it's interesting but my favourite song is Blue Eyes.

:mikadas: <-- this smilie is wonderful hehehe

:group_hug:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome!

Your English is fine, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

Congratulations on managing to choose a favourite MIKA song, I don't think I ever could! Blue Eyes is beautiful. In fact I am completely in love with the entire Songs for Sorrow EP.

Ciao Anna benvenuta! :bye:

Spero tu riesca ad andare presto ad un suo concerto, dal vivo è favoloso :wub2:

Divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Non ti preoccupare per l'inglese, è ottimo! e il forum ci aiuta ad esercitarlo :D

I'm new here! The first thing I have to say is: Sorry for my english! I'm italian' date=' so please excuse me for the grammatical errors that I will surely make!

I listen Mika's music since years.. but never added in a fan club because I didn't get interested in knowing more about him..

But since a few months (Since he's doing italian xFactor) I'm falling in love with him! I would like to know somebody with his personality.

I would like to know him too, but I know that he's too famous to really know him. :crybaby:

Buuuut I would like to know from you.. has someone personally spoken to him? Is he as wonderful as he seems on tv?

..That's all. I don't know if it's interesting but my favourite song is Blue Eyes.

:group_hug:[/quote']

BENVENUTA ANNAAAAA! Io sono iscritta al Mika Fan Club da tre mesi e ho conosciuto qui e su Twitter tante persone molto belle e che mi hanno parlato di Mika! Io,purtroppo, non l' ho mai incontrato ma spero che presto lo incontrerò! :):wink2: mi auguro che anche tu lo possa conoscere! Ciao e HAVE FUN HERE WITH US! :mikadas::mikalove:

Ciao!!! Benvenuta! Io sono Denise, abito vicino Torino..ho 23 anni.

Io ho visto Mika in concerto a Napoli e poi a XF...lì l'ho visto molto brevemente ma già solo averlo così vicino e incontrare i suoi occhi è stato emozionante..nel futuro conto di riuscire a dirgli più di Ciao :fisch:

A presto...e buona continuazione! :thumb_yello:

I'm new here! The first thing I have to say is: Sorry for my english! I'm italian' date=' so please excuse me for the grammatical errors that I will surely make!

Welcome aboard!

Blue Eyes has a very strong meaning to me, as it reminds me of my late dad. http://cathouzouf.tumblr.com/post/62117340089/blue-eyes-mikasounds

Ciao Anna :huglove:

Lovely intro :wub2:

I'm Anne :wink2:

Your English is fine sweetie :)

Meeting Mika is a dream that can come true and he's particularly sweet with his fans :mikalove:

Read and post in this thread if you like http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28574

and I almost forgot :doh: welcome and have lots of fun here :biggrin2:

hello

First of all excuse my English, I use a translator and I hope you can read this. I speak French and a little Italian (the language of my parents)

The first time I heard of Mika it was in 2007 when a French television show. Since I listen and I appreciate all albums (that happiness)

Without follow him in his concerts. I missed a lot of things to see the video ... it is still much better !!.

It's sad to have a phobia of large rooms ....

Mika has talent is undeniable, but recently (The Voice and Xfactor before I never watched !!) I discovered that it was not only a multidisciplinary artist, but also a witty and sympathetic character ...

finally conquered !!! XD

.... ... And here I am registered here, I'm not used to this type of forum but I will do my best to attend.

see you soon :blush-anim-cl:

Bonjour Maria :huglove:

Bienvenue au mikafanclub :biggrin2:

En principe tu dois créer ton intro mais tu peux encore le faire :wink2:

Il y a un topic francophone si tu es plus à l'aise avec le français.

Amuses toi bien sur le forum :wub2: Bisous :huglove: