Beware of fake Mika accounts on Social Media!

mellody

10 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It took three days but I got my account back thankfully :thumb_yello:  However I can't request a download of my data. When I am asked to tyoe my password I am told it is not the correct one even it is.

OMG how totally horrendous!!:no:

Whackadoodle. Invasive species. Pandemic. Scourge.

You gotta get stay on it….unless you can get to the boiler room root….

by which I do not mean the individuals making the calls. Often they are victims of human trafficking or slavery. I make no excuses about the phenomenon; I am just posting it for your information re the human situation, and to show how totally complicated everything in the world is….here's one example

“Cyber Scamming as a New Destination for Human Trafficking Victims” from https://www.csis.org/analysis/cyber-scamming-new-destination-human-trafficking-victims

This may be an off the wall thought but….I am sure that fans of other huge stars are being targeted as well. We all know that these social media companies have to power to protect people from scams and political disinformation bots and other cwap like that but don't want to. They get a lot, a lot of ad income from people who follow these performers. Maybe the performers need to band together to take a stand. This is like what they are starting to do re ticketmaster. It's really a lot yo take on but their efforts make a difference.

These companies have altogether too much power….

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Sad 2