The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I am sooooo tempted to buy normal tickets and not take my wheelchair.....what to do cos if not on front row with something to hold onto...the barrier not MIKA! LOL I wouldn't be able to stand unaided....

Someone decide for me!

xxx

HELP HELP HELP.... I need one ticket for 26th!! does anybody have one? plizzzzzzzz help me...please...I've got a plane ticket for 26th but there was some kind of misunderstanding and now I'm without a ticket for gig...please... I'm begging you :)

HELP HELP HELP.... I need one ticket for 26th!! does anybody have one? plizzzzzzzz help me...please...I've got a plane ticket for 26 but there was some kind of misunderstanding and now I'm without a ticket...please... I'm begging you :)

i have a seated ticket for the 26th

have a look at http://www.ticketweb.co.uk maybe they still have some !

I also have a ticket for the 26Th gig, but the ticket has to be printed (it was sent by email) and it has my name on it. I don't know if it's usable

Anybody knows?

The one I have for the 25th must to be collected 2 hours before the gig, but they will require my credit card to give it so I don't think I can sell it =(

2 tickets 4 the 25th... free i dont want anything 4 them, just a shame to see them go to waste....

i dont come here much so if interested either tell Caz or message me at myspace:)

That would be awesome since I'm going broke from the trip and seems like I can't get all the tickets after all :tears:

A friend of mine bought some tickets for the concert february 26. but yesterday she found out, that the website she bought them from was false, so now she's in need of two tickets (preferably front stage).

We've resently made a gift for Mika which she was going to give him at that concert, therefore she really need those tickets.

If anybody can get those tickets, then she'll be very happy if you could meet at the concert and exchange tickets and money :)

A friend of mine bought some tickets for the concert february 26. but yesterday she found out, that the website she bought them from was false, so now she's in need of two tickets (preferably front stage).

We've resently made a gift for Mika which she was going to give him at that concert, therefore she really need those tickets.

If anybody can get those tickets, then she'll be very happy if you could meet at the concert and exchange tickets and money :)

Anybody! She really need those tickets!

Just PM me