Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

A private concert for MGT 30th anniversary at Gallargues-le-Montueux.

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8xfLX1NktV/

Underwater

https://www.instagram.com/stories/skrime/

Jane Birkin

Elle Me Dit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Clément de Witt's IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/monsieurdewitt/

What does it mean ??? :glasses3:

"The Rite of Spring"

455146654_1205642153955744_5454998122475228407_n.thumb.jpg.55e3c218bb0560dc914e0bb064d887f6.jpg

It means he likes puns. :teehee: This is a spring reverb pedal. He's fanboy-ing over a piece of guitar kit. :wink2: Seems to be a popular, well liked piece of kit in guitar circles. 

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/boss-frv1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I hope Mika's not in Athens - those wildfires look dreadful.  Maybe he is on one of his Mediterranean cruises.

(I seem to remember we'd planned an MFC cruise once, with Mika as the resident singer :teehee:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, silver said:

I hope Mika's not in Athens - those wildfires look dreadful.  Maybe he is on one of his Mediterranean cruises.

(I seem to remember we'd planned an MFC cruise once, with Mika as the resident singer :teehee:)

He must be on a boat for sure :boat:

An MFC cruise with Mika I'm in :cloud:

• Like 3

Ohhh! Let’s do wild guesses again!!!

- he is practicing his new dance moves in his glittery platform ballerinas (not that he needs the height, but he’s practicing his pirouettes!);

- doing remote singing lessons while dipping his toes in one of the many seas (AND wondering how he could write a song about that);

- hiding behind sunglasses and sitting on a random bench in a busy city to look at people All. Day. Long. (don’t forget the Starbucks in his hand);

But this one is most likely;

Running around agaaaaaain.

• Haha 6

22 hours ago, silver said:

I hope Mika's not in Athens - those wildfires look dreadful.

agree... but Andy posted 2 stories today that suggest he might be in Greece - maybe even in Mika's Athens flat? I just see a table and an orchid (and capers, which remind me of Cooking with Mika :lol3:) - and if Andy is there and Mika has time off, I'd guess he's there as well. But maybe just for a day before getting on a boat. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

agree... but Andy posted 2 stories today that suggest he might be in Greece - maybe even in Mika's Athens flat? I just see a table and an orchid (and capers, which remind me of Cooking with Mika :lol3:) - and if Andy is there and Mika has time off, I'd guess he's there as well. But maybe just for a day before getting on a boat. :dunno_grin:

Andy's IG stories on 14/08/2024

455310630_979582724178934_526194448400516298_n.thumb.jpg.e5fd930fa12b32baae562d10dc5fc6dc.jpg

Google translator

Το τσίπουρο είναι φάρμακο και το καλύτερο πρωινό

Tsipouro is medicine and the best breakfast

455306666_463879209965376_8897487514645804253_n.thumb.jpg.6c6be453872a0b6a34851f7f9106e03f.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Tsipouro is medicine and the best breakfast

:blink: is it normal in Greece to have hard liquor already for breakfast?! My stomach certainly would not agree with that. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 17/04/2021 at 17:45, Paoletta said:

@TinyLove_CJ mon ami, ce fil est fantastique... j'aime... bonne idée... il réapparaîtra sûrement bientôt avec une blague...  :biggrin2:  je pense qu'il reviendra peut-être dans un moment  :biggrin2:

Je pense qu il se repose tout simplement...avant les derniers jours d août où il doit chanter encore 2 où 3 fois, j ai hâte de le revoir💗💗💗💗

• Like 2

On 8/14/2024 at 8:14 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

Ohhh! Let’s do wild guesses again!!!

- he is practicing his new dance moves in his glittery platform ballerinas (not that he needs the height, but he’s practicing his pirouettes!);

- doing remote singing lessons while dipping his toes in one of the many seas (AND wondering how he could write a song about that);

- hiding behind sunglasses and sitting on a random bench in a busy city to look at people All. Day. Long. (don’t forget the Starbucks in his hand);

But this one is most likely;

Running around agaaaaaain.

My own guess:

He's doing flying lessons to get his pilots licence so he can fly himself to all the wonderful destinations he needs to be in for concerts! :biggrin2:

I can actually imagine Mika flying a helicopter rather than a plane as well!

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

My own guess:

He's doing flying lessons to get his pilots licence so he can fly himself to all the wonderful destinations he needs to be in for concerts! :biggrin2:

Not me having a mental image of Mika paragliding around in his red wings(suit), until you said this: 

50 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

:lol3: 
A red helicopter! 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

:yikes: Well that's a new nightmare we didn't need. :lol3:

Ok, my guess: He and Andy are taking a course in beekeeping to open their own hives and make their own honey. 🐝🍯🐝

(I saw something that looked like a very old beehive in the background of the video he posted from his UK house, made me think it might be something they'd want to look into given their love of nature). 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I read barkeeping:teehee: 

They've already perfected that. :naughty: Andy has mastered preparation of Greek spirits, Mika pulls a pint like a pro, knows about wines, and if all else fails he just shouts "beer" and someone brings him one. :lol3:

*clears throat and looks around*

"Ehm... CHAMPAGNE"

No? Dang... :sneaky2:

Edited by Hero
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I read barkeeping:teehee: 

Same here. :lmfao: Now the question is, does that tell more about us, or about Mika and Andy? :naughty:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Same here. :lmfao: Now the question is, does that tell more about us, or about Mika and Andy? :naughty:

It's definitely you and Michelle. :teehee:

Or maybe they're making mead. :naughty:

Edited by Hero
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Are Mika and Andy about to open a bar? :bleh: All MFC would go there and party with them :wootjump: I predict it will be a great succes :naughty: 

Of course the bar will be called

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hero said:

He and Andy are taking a course in beekeeping

Aah, beerkeeping you say? Because Mika keeps showing us he's got some useful beerkeeping skills 🤭😁

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Aah, beerkeeping you say? Because Mika keeps showing us he's got some useful beerkeeping skills 🤭😁

:doh::doh::doh:

BEE! BEE keeping! Omg. :naughty:

🐝🌸🐝🌼🐝🍯🍯🍯🐝🐝🐝

Starting to think the MFC needs Alcoholic Anonymous. You're all obsessed! 😆:drinks_wine::drink_nl::drunk_sing:

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

🐝🌸🐝🌼🐝🍯🍯🍯🐝🐝🐝

Starting to think the MFC needs Alcoholic Anonymous. You're all obsessed! 😆:drinks_wine::drink_nl::drunk_sing:

MFCAA? For real we are only obsessed about Mika :mikalove:but when we miss him we go totally nuts :squirrel::freak: I don't drink much, nor often but when I was in Greece I wanted to try tsipuro and I must say I loved it :naughty: and when I took a second one another day my husband was looking at me like :grandma: :lmao: but I told him either I had another (small) glass or I would bring back a whole bottle to France :glasses3: and we were with friends so he gave up on stopping me :lmao: It wasn't Mika's fault but Andy's for once :floor:  I wonder if I could order a bottle online :fisch: Gotta do something when Mika is not there.... My childhood sweetheart is in Greece with his husband too...it would be amazing if they ended up seing Mika and Andy on a Greek island :wub2: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hero said:

🐝🌸🐝🌼🐝🍯🍯🍯🐝🐝🐝

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just Czech :dunno::lmfao:

I'm kidding, I barely drink any alcohol, it's all Mika's fault! He keeps craving a beer at gigs! :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5