Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, Vero Bott said:

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just Czech :dunno::lmfao:

I'm kidding, I barely drink any alcohol, it's all Mika's fault! He keeps craving a beer at gigs! :lmfao:

Probably just because he thinks us Germans all drink beer all day long. :facepalm: :naughty: I'm certainly not a typical German (or even Bavarian) in that regard, never liked beer much. :dunno_grin: Now that I've developed an intolerance to wheat and/or gluten (still not sure which of the 2 it is, or both) I'm not sure I can even still drink it... but in fact I haven't been drinking any alcohol for months, because my stomach has become so sensitive. In Lucca I tried half a glass of Prosecco, for the first time in 9 months. It went ok, but I gotta say I really didn't miss it much. Chocolate would be MUCH harder for me to give up. :lmfao: So where can I join the MFC Chocaholics Anonymous? :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 8/16/2024 at 1:30 PM, mellody said:

Same here. :lmfao: Now the question is, does that tell more about us, or about Mika and Andy? :naughty:

On 8/16/2024 at 2:24 PM, Hero said:

It's definitely you and Michelle. :teehee:

My name is “holding your drink”, because I just hold the drinks for others, I don’t actually drink :lol3:

Same with toasting, I just hold a drink to toast, sip it maybe and then give it to someone else! 

So, a toast to the birthday boy! 

(Now who do I give my drink!??)

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

My name is “holding your drink”, because I just hold the drinks for others, I don’t actually drink :lol3:

Same with toasting, I just hold a drink to toast, sip it maybe and then give it to someone else! 

So, a toast to the birthday boy! 

(Now who do I give my drink!??)

:drinks_wine:

• Haha 7

On 8/16/2024 at 9:53 PM, mellody said:

So where can I join the MFC Chocaholics Anonymous? :teehee:

There isn't one.  Nobody gives up chocolate.  Or Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 8/21/2024 at 1:56 AM, Kumazzz said:

Andy at the barber in Ioannina ( the capital city of Epirus )

2024_08.20andy.thumb.jpg.9bd818dd2f2706ae40111ff2729111e7.jpg

I wonder if Andy stole Mika's phone or if Mika dropped it in the sea :lmfao:

I will keep celebrating his birthday until he says thank you :naughty: I might bake another cake since the first one was eaten :bleh: 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I will keep celebrating his birthday until he says thank you :naughty: I might bake another cake since the first one was eaten :bleh: 

@crazyaboutmika

Have you seen it ?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8bF7T4oonI/

Hope Mel or Sharky retrieve his phone...but are the girls in England ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/15/2024 at 4:02 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

My own guess:

He's doing flying lessons to get his pilots licence so he can fly himself to all the wonderful destinations he needs to be in for concerts! :biggrin2:

:clap:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 8/15/2024 at 5:02 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

My own guess:

He's doing flying lessons to get his pilots licence so he can fly himself to all the wonderful destinations he needs to be in for concerts! :biggrin2:

Fan theories about Mika holidays.

The winner is @TinyLove_CJ

:winner_first_h4h: :boing: :clap:

I always had fear to fly.:shocked:

Now, I wonder...if the pilot was Mika, would I have the same fear?

...Could be a good therapy! :biggrin2:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Even I'm amazed at this!

OK so he might not be in a helicopter like I predicted previously but I feel like this is a new level of psychic powers that have been unlocked! :lmfao:

I'll just get out the old crystal ball and see what Mika's doing for his next album!

Crystal Ball Illustration GIF by Lazy Corgi

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Arianne921 said:

Now, I wonder...if the pilot was Mika, would I have the same fear?

Nope, much worse. :lmfao: He once said that he's a disaster behind every wheel... now maybe planes don't count as they don't really have steering wheels, but nope, I'd voluntarily miss out on spending time with Mika if that'd mean having to get on a plane that he's flying. 🙈 Ok, in fact I wouldn't get into such a tiny plane at all, no matter which pilot. 😅

On 8/22/2024 at 7:18 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

glad to see that he hasn't lost his phone. :naughty:

51 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Even I'm amazed at this!

OK so he might not be in a helicopter like I predicted previously but I feel like this is a new level of psychic powers that have been unlocked! :lmfao:

I'll just get out the old crystal ball and see what Mika's doing for his next album!

Crystal Ball Illustration GIF by Lazy Corgi

:clap:

• Like 4

His speech in Namur about holidays.

You know how it feels when you are leaving on holidays since last 10-12 month?

The first day it's delicious.

Two weeks ago the first day for me was delicious.

And then the whole week in Greece was one big s**t. To be honest people were everywhere....

I think he continued after this but the video stopped here. Maybe someone has the next part?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

His speech in Namur about holidays.

You know how it feels when you are leaving on holidays since last 10-12 month?

The first day it's delicious.

Two weeks ago the first day for me was delicious.

And then the whole week in Greece was one big s**t. To he honest people were everywhere....

I think he continued after this but the video stopped here. Maybe someone has the next part?

I don’t have the video, but he spoke about fires in Greece and also that he wanted to spend time alone on the beach, but it was horrible and people were everywhere.

Then he sat at the airport (away from Greece, I assume) and he closed his eyes and would imagine singing “La La La” from Jane Birkin and imagine the energy and feeling during a concert (and imagined himself laying there having the beach all to himself! :lol:), because that made him feel good: and that’s when he continued singing the song with us as a choir. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, mellody said:

Nope, much worse. :lmfao: He once said that he's a disaster behind every wheel... now maybe planes don't count as they don't really have steering wheels, but nope, I'd voluntarily miss out on spending time with Mika if that'd mean having to get on a plane that he's flying. 🙈 Ok, in fact I wouldn't get into such a tiny plane at all, no matter which pilot. 😅

:lmfao:@mellody  So you think that, in addition to being scared by the height and by the plane, would I risk my physical safety?

Well...anyway, I could distract myself by looking at him!   :dunno_grin:

Or...another option, in case of need, I could "take the command of the situation"!  :plane:

Then, yes...we would be safe! :yikes::lol3:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hero said:

So how many fans now want to take flying lessons? :biggrin2: :lol3:

Since last year I have been wanting to spend one hour in an Airbus simulator. We have one in Cracow.

It looks very realistic.

It must be cool to feel like really sitting at the captain chair!

image.thumb.png.f3e43f8bd2b4f018b84d4ba551ecc8a4.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2